PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Updated MTT Spreadsheet

Exitonly
09-26-2005, 05:28 PM
I sent some of you a spreadsheet a few weeks ago, and for those interested i thought i'd announce that i 'upgraded' the summary section so now theres a bunch of graphs in there and it looks a bit neater.

I tried to find free webspace to host this, but couldn't find some... so to get the spreadsheet, you have two options..

A) I have the folder shared on AIM (my account is Exitonly4) so you can get the file that way, or
B) PM me and i can email it to you.

--

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/Exitonly4/zoomedout.jpg

And the second picture, for some reason came out real small but just to show that it .. looks busy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/Exitonly4/data.jpg

Exitonly
09-27-2005, 02:59 AM
Ghostwriter was kind enough to host this file for me...

So anyone that wants the MTT spreadsheet..

MTT Spreadsheet (http://www.our2centz.com/poker/MTT_Spreadsheet_BLANK.xls)

edit:

Oh and i'd appreciate it if you would email me at coburn2@tcnj.edu w/ anything i should add/change/fix.

kitaristi0
09-27-2005, 03:17 AM
Very nice. Thank you.

09-27-2005, 03:18 AM
You are very helpful, thanks exit!

-Chris

curtains
09-27-2005, 03:29 AM
I only have Works Spreadsheet? Am I correct that it doesnt work for this? None of these spreadsheets seem to without excel..

Exitonly
09-27-2005, 03:36 AM
Hrm.. there might be a way to convert it to Works...

i'll investigate

Exitonly
09-27-2005, 03:53 AM
bleh i found plenty to convert works into excel.. just not the other way around.

Office > Works

Exitonly
09-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Still getting PM's about this, so i'm going to bump it up again.

Jurollo
09-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Exit,
If you need other free webspace let me know, I have some, or in the future just PM me, I will put it anything up.
~Justin

P.S. Sorry for bailing on the MTT micro challenge, I will do one within the week, would kind of be fun to put a bigger side wager ($100 or so) on a point system over 5 or so nights. Sort of like a micro limit league, get 10-20 people chipping in $100 and you have a good side prize.
~Justin

ClaytonN
09-27-2005, 10:21 PM
can i get an faq on this? nothing is uploading automated. all manual. cant get the graphs to work.

Exitonly
09-27-2005, 10:26 PM
You have to enter the data manually if that's what you're asking..

the cells with white background you need to enter yourself..

The date, time (optional, and i removed this collumn in mine), Site, Game, Buyin, Fee, R+A's (# of rebuy's and addons not $ spent), Prizepool, Entrants, Place, Hours, and $won.

It may sound like a lot to enter, but it takes like 20 seconds to type in the details for a tournament.

Everything else it should do on it's on..it'll fill in all the gray background cells, and the graphs will update themselves. I don't know why yours didnt.

stevepa
09-27-2005, 10:32 PM
What if I have data for a bunch of tournaments I've played but not all the data for the white cells? I only have buy-in, entry fee and money won. If I enter those and then from now on, enter all data (# of players, place, etc.) will that cause any problems?

Steve

Exitonly
09-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Hourly wage will be wrong, so obviously the average prizepool/entrants/finish etc will be wrong. Also FT%.

But ROI, ITM, Profit, and buyin (and $) per tournament will be good.

-----

And on a side note, when entering the site you play on, if i'ts Pokerstars, just use 'Stars'.. that way the TLB collumn will recognize that you're playing on stars and will show the points.

Sorry for those that don't play on stars, i'm interested in tracking my TLB thats why that collumn is there.

09-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Nice work exit.

jwiles
09-27-2005, 10:53 PM
thanks for putting in the work to make everyone elses' lives easier. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Exitonly
09-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Got another IM for this last night, so gonna bump it up one more time to make sure everyone that wants it can see it.

09-28-2005, 04:15 PM
This is great Thx!

Dirtsqrl77
11-04-2005, 07:43 PM
BUMP...

Should we add this thread to the anthology??

EverettKings
11-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Yo exit you're not accepting file transfer requests on AIM. Fix that in your preferences so I can steal your work.

Thanks man

Everett

Exitonly
11-04-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yo exit you're not accepting file transfer requests on AIM. Fix that in your preferences so I can steal your work.

Thanks man

Everett

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops... just use the link, it's in the first reply

11-04-2005, 08:30 PM
thanks a lot exit.

KneeCo
11-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks bro.

LesJ
11-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks Exit. I had performed a search for this some time ago and didn't come across anything. I even put together a really weak version of one myself a few days ago, but this looks great. Thanks for the spreadsheet. . and the bump!
Les

Myrtle
11-04-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sent some of you a spreadsheet a few weeks ago, and for those interested i thought i'd announce that i 'upgraded' the summary section so now theres a bunch of graphs in there and it looks a bit neater.

I tried to find free webspace to host this, but couldn't find some... so to get the spreadsheet, you have two options..

A) I have the folder shared on AIM (my account is Exitonly4) so you can get the file that way, or
B) PM me and i can email it to you.

--

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/Exitonly4/zoomedout.jpg

And the second picture, for some reason came out real small but just to show that it .. looks busy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/Exitonly4/data.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice work and exceedingly kind of you to share!!!

Thanks Much....

Myrt....

11-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Can't open .xls files in Works, but Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org) will open .xls files. I haven't played with the spreadsheet to be sure everything works, and I'm not 100% on the compatability, but it does open, and the graphs show up. The 6th sheet looks a bit weird, and some of the graphs aren't titled, but I could probably fool with it enough to make it work properly.

OpenOffice is good stuff. I'm just too lazy to go find a good Office XP dl.