PDA

View Full Version : Privacy while laying cable

HopeydaFish
09-26-2005, 04:18 PM
In the spirit of all the dump-related questions recently...

My friends think I'm weird because I refuse to piss or take a dump in front of my girlfriend. If I'm in the washroom, the door is always locked. I also refuse to go in the washroom when she's in there on the can.

However, I have friends who have no problem with brushing their teeth while their SO sits on the can laying cable two feet away.

I think there are things that you don't need to see your SO doing, and sitting on the can is one of them.

Slow Play Ray
09-26-2005, 04:21 PM
girls don't poop.

dtbog
09-26-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
laying cable

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate this euphemism. Thoughts?

tdarko
09-26-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
me too, and this was when it was used correctly (when referring to sex).

Shajen
09-26-2005, 04:31 PM
The correct terminology is

negotiating the release of some hostages

or

taking the browns to the super bowl.

or

dropping some kids off at the pool.

dtbog
09-26-2005, 04:32 PM
"if you cannot see it, there is no poop".

words of wisdom from an age-old SIIHP thread

Los Feliz Slim
09-26-2005, 04:33 PM
My wife doesn't even like dropping a deuce while I'm in the house.

tdarko
09-26-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dropping the cosby's off at the pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

dtbog
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a friend that would run water from the sink to produce background noise when she -- as she called it -- 'tinkled'.

bravos1
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. my wife and I don't even bother shutting the door unless we have company over.

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I've only heard this used to desribe sex, and as "laying pipe"

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
laying cable

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

dcasper70
09-26-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
laying cable

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Growing a Tail

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 04:39 PM
The door stays open for #1 but is closed for #2. If it's absolutely necessary, we'll enter but there is no eye contact or verbal communication by either party.

dcasper70
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The door stays open for #1 but is closed for #2. If it's absolutely necessary, we'll enter but there is no eye contact or verbal communication by either party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same, but no issues with communication during #1

Los Feliz Slim
09-26-2005, 04:43 PM
This is one of the secrets of the strength of my marriage, by the way: separate bathrooms. I have my own corner of the world with my magazines and books and she has hers.

HopeydaFish
09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard it used for both sex and taking a dump. I prefer when the euphemism is used to describe sex, though...it's a little too graphic when it's used for the other thing.

I prefer 'Laying pipe' as the sex euphemism as opposed to 'Laying cable'...probably because I've never heard 'Laying pipe' being used to describe taking a dump.

bravos1
09-26-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll carry on full conversations irrespective of the happenings. Every now and again, she'll close the door while I'm droppin the kids off at the pool if the stench is too much...

HopeydaFish
09-26-2005, 04:49 PM
I have to say, I'm happy to see that most of the votes so far are pro-privacy. My girlfriend mentioned in front of my friends that I don't let her in the washroom when I'm in there, and a couple of my friends' girlfriends made a big production of how weird I was for doing that.

I don't want her standing there smelling my smells, hearing my farts, and listening to the sound of my [censored] splashing in the water. Call me strange.

Eurotrash
09-26-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say, I'm happy to see that most of the votes so far are pro-privacy. My girlfriend mentioned in front of my friends that I don't let her in the washroom when I'm in there, and a couple of my friends' girlfriends made a big production of how weird I was for doing that.

I don't want her standing there smelling my smells, hearing my farts, and listening to the sound of my [censored] splashing in the water. Call me strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pro-privacy on this one. where the hell do you live that it's so normal for a chick to just take a [censored] while her boyfriend is standing next to her brushing his teeth?

dtbog
09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys will rag on their buddy in front of his girlfriend, but girls will rarely show anything but support for their friends, regardless of the situation. I bet these same girls would have called you weird for wanting to get your toothbrush if the issue was presented in the reverse.

rohjoh
09-26-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is one of the secrets of the strength of my marriage, by the way: separate bathrooms. I have my own corner of the world with my magazines and books and she has hers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it...