PDA

View Full Version : Poker Patterns - What New Features Would You LIike to See?

09-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to start on the next version of Poker Patterns this week. I was wondering if there are any new features that you would like to see included. A couple of suggestions have been, different colors for each limit and the ability to graph SNG's. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to add everyone's request, but I'll do my best.

Thanks,
Rob
Poker Patterns
PokerPatterns.com

MarkD
09-26-2005, 04:18 PM
1. I would like to be able to trend multiple limits on teh same graph with different colors of course. Or, create something like x number of smaller graphs each with it's own limit that you specify. Of course, if you are doing it on the same graph then you will need to deal with the x and y axis's (maybe create a legend, with selectable trends in that legend that will then dynamically change the x and y axis's... something like that)

2. I'm not sure if it already has this feature or not, but full screen would be nice for 1600x1200 resolutions - I've simply never tried to go full screen.

3. Also, it would be cool if it remembered your previous settings.

APerfect10
09-26-2005, 04:21 PM
1. I really would like to see stock plots by day with your start value, end value, high value, min value and a 2nd Y-axis and the hand vaolume. I know oh dude's graphing tool allowed this (see PT forums).

2. Graphing across multiple databases would be really cool. I start a new DB every 2 months or so, it'd be nice if I could combine them to give me a year long graph. You would need to ensure that identical hands did not appear between 2 databases though. I dont think that would be too hard.

3. Saved settings.

MarkD
09-26-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. I really would like to see stock plots by day with your start value, end value, high value, min value and a 2nd Y-axis and the hand vaolume. I know oh dude's graphing tool allowed this (see PT forums).

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no reference point to know what this graphy would look like but I think I would really like it.

Luv2DriveTT
09-26-2005, 06:23 PM
User Presets.

PS: I think your filter section needs some work, the explanations are not that obvious.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

09-27-2005, 09:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
User Presets.

PS: I think your filter section needs some work, the explanations are not that obvious.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

These are actually the descriptions that are used in PokerTracker. I wanted to keep things as easy as possible, so I didn't change them.

Rob
Poker Patterns
PokerPatterns.com

Dazarath
09-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Rakeback calculator would be nice. Maybe for kicks, you could have an option to add an additional line that shows the amount earned with rakeback. Saving settings would be my number one pick, though.

Oh, maybe add a link to let people donate on the site. Once more features are added, I'll be looking to do so. Keep up the good work.

flair1239
09-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Being able to view a graph with several hands on it at the same time (each having it's own line).

bobdibble
09-27-2005, 03:57 PM
I haven't looked at the newest version, so some of this may be there... but...

Filter by position: UTG, UTG+1, SB, BB, etc. Ideally, graphing them all at the same time.

Filter by number of players at the beginning of the hand, e.g. win rate for HU, 3 players, 4 players, etc.

tallstack
09-27-2005, 04:41 PM
I would like to see the ability to export the data in .csv form, and/or a best-fit line option.

Thanks,

Dave