PDA

View Full Version : Party individual bonuses

Borno
09-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Why does party hand out individual special bonuses?

How do they decide who gets them?

How can I maximize my chance of getting one of these EXCLUSIVE bonuses?

$100 a month from party is o.k., but I'm a greedy whore /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

theben
09-26-2005, 04:11 PM
offer "favors" to the CS people. just do it behind the scenes

Borno
09-26-2005, 04:14 PM
while "favours" holds an implicit connotation please be more specific. I find it hard to do something sexual via e-mail or over the phone to a Party CS employee.

AcmeSalesRep
09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
while "favours" holds an implicit connotation please be more specific. I find it hard to do something sexual via e-mail or over the phone to a Party CS employee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you learn how to give an e-BJ, you might be SOL... /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Acme

playersare
09-26-2005, 04:35 PM
how much more do you want? I think the silver and gold members got $150 reloads instead of $100, or perhaps a higher percentage match requiring a lower deposit amount. I don't think anyone ever gets more than $200 bonuses on party, if even that.

there really isn't much that is so account specific out there that a) not "actually" account specific (RELEASE/CASHOUT etc), or b) awarded more for dormant players rather than active ones.

boose_bagina
09-26-2005, 05:08 PM
anyone else worried about being locked out of party because they only go there for the bonuses???

Borno
09-26-2005, 05:12 PM
I wouldn't be too worried.. but I do play several SnG's throughout the month just to ensure that doesnt happen.. I particularly like the step ones because you can often play for free again and again. I usually just run a sit n go while I'm doing homework at the comp and I pay very little attention, I just try and make sure I finish 6th or above which is damn near impossible not to do so I can get into the next one on a free roll.

alimomoney
09-26-2005, 09:41 PM
While I haven't been booted from party like I was at Empire, I don't get any bonuses from them any more.