PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell does this?

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 12:57 PM
I just went in our kitchen and someone had cut a quarter out of a bagel and left the rest. Someone (I'm guessing the same person) did the same thing with a donut last time I brought some in. Why would someone do this? Do they really think someone is going to eat the rest after they've mangled it? Wtf?

kenberman
09-26-2005, 12:58 PM
sorry about that.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-26-2005, 12:59 PM
[censored] women.

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] women.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a bagel for God's sake! It's not a large pepperoni pizza!

gorie
09-26-2005, 01:01 PM
if there was a quarter in my bagel i'd cut it out too. $$

09-26-2005, 01:02 PM
I feel your pain. My heart goes out to you.

BTW, if you're not going to finish that bagel, can I have it? Got any cream cheese in the fridge?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-26-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] women.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a bagel for God's sake! It's not a large pepperoni pizza!

[/ QUOTE ]
Women lack the logical reasoning abilities that you and I take for granted.

rohjoh
09-26-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just went in our kitchen and someone had cut a quarter out of a bagel and left the rest. Someone (I'm guessing the same person) did the same thing with a donut last time I brought some in. Why would someone do this? Do they really think someone is going to eat the rest after they've mangled it? Wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he leave his cell phone at his desk while he was cutting the bagel?

Shajen
09-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: perfect spot for the "crop duster"

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women lack the logical reasoning abilities that you and I take for granted.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been clear to me for some time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he leave his cell phone at his desk while he was cutting the bagel?

[/ QUOTE ]

this would not surprise me at all.

pokerdirty
09-26-2005, 01:10 PM
This would have been funnier if this person only took one side of the quarter cut, and left the other side there.

Maybe your wife is dieting?

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This would have been funnier if this person only took one side of the quarter cut, and left the other side there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't work with my wife. Last time the person actually cut the quarter piece out of two different donuts. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

pokerdirty
09-26-2005, 01:19 PM
oops, i thought you said kitchen, i just figured you were at home.

Your office obviously needs to set up an X10 camera in the kitchen with a closed circuit television hooked up to your desk so you can see who the culprit is.

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oops, i thought you said kitchen, i just figured you were at home.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was at home, I would know who did it and it would not be happening again. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

JordanIB
09-26-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At 30 post per day, it must be a tough job.

I don't work with my wife. Last time the person actually cut the quarter piece out of two different donuts. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg
09-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Phoney dieters do this.

In their minds, they're not indulging if they eat only a quarter at a time. You know, kind of like the people who think eating two small cookies gives you less calories than eating the same weight of cookie if it were all one big cookie, who get a salad for lunch but bury it in blue cheese dressing, who think that eating ten pieces of candy spread throughout the day will give you fewer calories than eating three pieces right now, and who pick at a tiny lunch then get a gigantic yoghurt for dessert. Or the fat lunch line ladies who show how disciplined they are about how they eat food by giving YOU extremely tiny portions.

Calories don't count unless you admit to them.

IronDragon1
09-26-2005, 01:31 PM
So you going to hold out until this stops or what?

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you going to hold out until this stops or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold out? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

2planka
09-26-2005, 01:34 PM
This happens regularly where I work. I just lick every single bagel/donut in the box before making my selection. That way, if someone mangles a bagel it's no big deal to me.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-26-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Phoney dieters do this.

In their minds, they're not indulging if they eat only a quarter at a time. You know, kind of like the people who think eating two small cookies gives you less calories than eating the same weight of cookie if it were all one big cookie, who get a salad for lunch but bury it in blue cheese dressing, who think that eating ten pieces of candy spread throughout the day will give you fewer calories than eating three pieces right now, and who pick at a tiny lunch then get a gigantic yoghurt for dessert. Or the fat lunch line ladies who show how disciplined they are about how they eat food by giving YOU extremely tiny portions.

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean... women.

09-26-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Phoney dieters do this.

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean... women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent work, succinct, accurate, to the point. A+

09-26-2005, 02:17 PM
How about the blimps who order the triple cheeseburger, extra large fries, 2 fried pies and a DIET COKE!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cadillac1234
09-26-2005, 04:51 PM
We must work in the same building

Does the offender actually think someone is going to eat the last 1/4 bagel or donut that they so thoughtfully left?

bravos1
09-26-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about the blimps who order the triple cheeseburger, extra large fries, 2 fried pies and a DIET COKE!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or gets a 3500 calorie salad with 6 fried chicken strips on it. It must be heathy because it is a salad!