PDA

View Full Version : cashing out of battlefield

newhizzle
09-26-2005, 10:39 AM
i tried out battlefield for its high rakeback and didnt really like it, i requested a withdrawal about a week ago and it still hasnt hit my firepay account, i just emailed them and they say that they need proof of identification and want me to send them my name, address and front and back pictures of cards ive used to purchase

i dont understand why they dont have this stuff on file and i used firepay to purchase, whats this all about

newhizzle
09-26-2005, 11:09 AM
so i just sent them my name, birthdate and address and they say they cannot process the cashout without proper identification, has anyone else had problems with them?

newhizzle
09-26-2005, 11:34 AM
well i sent them a copy of my id and now they will proceed with my cashout, ive never had to do this with a poker site before

JRussell
09-26-2005, 12:43 PM
It's a fairly common practice on most sites/networks. Either you somehow "triggered" a security check or were just chosen randomly.

primetime32
09-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Fairly common? i have played a number of sites and never had a problem. I think its more common on some more of the lesser known sites and the reason i research before i deposit money at some of the smaller sites.