PDA

View Full Version : second party skin sign up- Empire

uaw420rook
09-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I ve looked through search and couldn't find what Im looking for. I plan on signing up from another computer, through loyalty scheme affiliate. I plan on using same neteller account and email as with pp. Will this be o.k. sorry if this is easy to find on search, but Im a fish when it comes to searching on here. I did spend 25 minutes looking if that means anything. thanks

09-26-2005, 01:11 PM
You need to use different email but using same neteller account is ok.

Photoc
09-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow, you should really try the right forum for this. This forum is for bonus discussion, not for account discussion. Go to the Internet Gambling forum.

NateDog
09-26-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong. I have acounts on all 6 skins, with the same email/neteller on all 6.

brazilio
09-26-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong. I have acounts on all 6 skins, with the same email/neteller on all 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually had to use different email addresses when I originally signed up, but then switched them all to the same one. Dunno if others had to, though.

uaw420rook
09-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Wow, Who better to ask about signing up for other party skins, than bonus whores. I happen to be signing up at other skins for the extra bonuses Mr. Einstein. Before I post a question next time Ill pm you for advice as to which forum I should post. You know some of us don't have the IQ of genious, so please excuse us when we dont live up to your expectations Mr. Einstein.Thanks for those that took the time to address my question. i will try with same email and see what happens. I like to keep it the same as my neteller account, to keep myself off any radar.

aucu
09-26-2005, 03:08 PM
It's better to use a different email, just use Yahoo or something.

I used a different computer to set up Empire, but that isn't needed for Euro Bet.

Empire may phone you and ask you about your Party account. Just tell them you have one if they ask, they know anyway, it isn't a problem.

uaw420rook
09-26-2005, 03:25 PM
a different email doesn't conflict with neteller than. I will use my yahoo email, just to be safe. thanks

P Rockets
09-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Same email and Neteller account for me - no problems (yet).

Guthrie
09-26-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you should really try the right forum for this. This forum is for bonus discussion, not for account discussion. Go to the Internet Gambling forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well in that case he should take it to the Account Forum for account discussion.

Photoc
09-27-2005, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Before I post a question next time Ill pm you for advice

[/ QUOTE ]

I would appreciate that. Ty. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Same email and Neteller account for me - no problems (yet).

[/ QUOTE ]

09-30-2005, 05:10 AM
What if i register a party skin with another computer and then download it and log in at my own computer, should i unistall original party software or is it okay to have both installed same time. Not to mention that i naturally wouldn't never be logged in both at same time.