PDA

View Full Version : cheat / e-book

mike3076
09-26-2005, 02:49 AM
heard about this e-book, im sure it is a scam, but what im
wondering about is it claims you can see peoples hole cards on pp. this really scares me more than any other online scams. does anyone literate in this type of thing know if getting thru encryption to see opponents holecards is really
a possibility? or are the sites thoroughly [protected against this?

Reef
09-26-2005, 02:52 AM
it's spam..

no, they can't break PP's encryption.

Pog0
09-26-2005, 03:17 AM
Is this the same book that says that good cards come in "waves" and you have to count the pattern?

It recommends folding AA if you're out of sync with your winning wave and the author, although he doesn't disclose his real money winnings, assures us he has millions in play money.

The Truth
09-26-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
although he doesn't disclose his real money winnings, assures us he has millions in play money.

[/ QUOTE ]

funny stuff, keep it coming.

-blake

09-26-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it claims you can see peoples hole cards on pp.

[/ QUOTE ]
Of course. All 2+2ers use it. We just speak in code so that the outside world doesn't know. When you see us say "pot odds"? That means "hole-card peeking program."

I remember when you had those pocket jacks. I knew the guy with the 75 offsuit was going to beat you, because I had my Flop Predictor plug-in going.

The funny thing is that that fraud of a book actually tells you nothing of the sort - after you pay your hard-earned cash, you'll read that you can become such a skilled poker player that it's AS IF you could see your opponents' cards.

SammyKid11
09-26-2005, 05:55 AM
Quick question for the OP:

If you found some fluke way to crack a major poker site's encryption, to where you could literally SEE your opponents' cards...is there any chance in HELL that you'd exploit that information by selling an E-Book which, if discovered by the programmers at the site, would ruin the whole thing? Or would you just go play 30/60, 2000NL, and the 215's and CRUSH each game for multiple millions of dollars per year for five years and then retire on a beach somewhere?

Gimp
09-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Obviously you sell the book by using spam - duh /images/graemlins/grin.gif

OrangeKing
09-26-2005, 10:01 AM
It does tell you how to see their hole cards - after they went to showdown, in your hand history. /images/graemlins/smile.gif