PDA

View Full Version : PP Million Cruise Winner is 19yo

shmahappens
09-26-2005, 12:31 AM
He is therefore inelligeable - what do you guys think will happen? I have a very good source on the information of his age. The winner of the partypoker million cruise on sunday night, JLeno113, is under 21 years of age and inelligeable for the first prize which he won convincingly in a heads up showdown.

billyjex
09-26-2005, 12:34 AM
they will take it away from him. he is an idiot for playing for a prize in which he wasn't old enough to claim.

SoftcoreRevolt
09-26-2005, 12:47 AM
This thread title, while not really misleading, is still dissapointing.

I came here for some stunning rumor that the PPM 2005 winner was actually 19.

So, I heard today that the guy who won was actually too young, did anyone else hear this? Will Party take back his million dollars?

09-26-2005, 12:53 AM
What do they do with the WPT Episode for the PP Million?
The prize money ceremony to a guy who didn't win, and an underage kid consuming drinking the Budweiser Select....

Bartman387
09-26-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do they do with the WPT Episode for the PP Million?
The prize money ceremony to a guy who didn't win, and an underage kid consuming drinking the Budweiser Select....

[/ QUOTE ]
PPM for WPT season 4 doesn't take place until March, so I'm pretty sure the OP meant what will be done with the seat that this guy won.

If not I have no clue what he is talking about.

lighterjobs
09-26-2005, 01:11 AM
they already had the party cruise again?

ClaytonN
09-26-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He is therefore inelligeable - what do you guys think will happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't go to the cruise. Pretty simple.

Next time he should try and qualify via Bermuda or Caribbean.

09-26-2005, 01:36 AM
my bad...i was confused and the edit time ran out

THATWACOKID
09-26-2005, 03:10 AM
im in a similar situation. i just qualified for the ept london and i dont have a passport. the tournament starts friday ...

KaneKungFu123
09-26-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im in a similar situation. i just qualified for the ept london and i dont have a passport. the tournament starts friday ...

[/ QUOTE ]

you cannot one overnight they say.

srw5n
09-26-2005, 07:50 AM
If you're a US citizen, you actually can get a passport on a two day turn around from your nearest passport office (not the post office). If you're in a major metropolitan area a call and a little web searching should take care of you.

I can't recall specifically how to do this, but I remember I had a funeral in Ireland about 2.5 years ago and needed a passport by the end of the week and got it done. You'll need proof of travel, your pic, and all the necessary documents. Good luck, sorry I don't have the specifics, but I do know it's possible.

lautzutao
09-26-2005, 08:28 AM
You can get the two day turnaround on your passport from the county bursar I believe if you are in a non-metropolitan area(generally located at the closest DMV office).

xadrez
09-26-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get a passport in one day (you go in the morning, get it in the afternoon) if you need it urgently. I have done this in Stamford CT, so if you are in the NE U.S. you can do it there.

Georgia Avenue
09-26-2005, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont have a passport.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that you can get one overnight from the Keebler Elves if you sacrifice a bull on their dark cookie shaped altar in the forest behind any rural DMV at sunrise.

In any event I hope you're old enough to win m1111ons!

lozen
09-26-2005, 10:10 AM
21 to gamble inthe US not anywere else. Did he win online or on the boat?

KaneKungFu123
09-26-2005, 10:50 AM
tehy should give him the cash equal.

THATWACOKID
09-27-2005, 01:47 AM
today i went back home from school to get my birth certificate. i have a flight that leaves thursday 3:50 pm on thursday. i got a bunch of papers to get my passport and all that. i've been looking at www.passportexpress.com (http://www.passportexpress.com) and it seems like it would work. anyone think this site is not legit? any advice?