PDA

View Full Version : NO PARTYPOKER RELOAD FOR SEPTEMBER

09-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I am getting really nerveous, where is the Sept reload?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

could we get totally stiffed this month /images/graemlins/mad.gif

why would party do that, they will lose business and fall behind PokerStars before long /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jman220
09-25-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am getting really nerveous, where is the Sept reload?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

why would party do that, they will lose business and fall behind PokerStars before long /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed it.

dibbs
09-25-2005, 10:35 PM
IT ALREADY HAPPENED.

09-25-2005, 10:47 PM
no I didn't, not a universal reload for everyone

jman220
09-25-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it was a universal reload for everyone for the first week or so that it was out there. You missed it. Sucks to be you.

TobDog
09-25-2005, 11:10 PM
amazing, you have 99 posts under this alias and have already reached title of carpel/tunnel Troll.

Please die

krazyace5
09-25-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

tubalkain
09-25-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, Mr. McDicker. You have 99 posts, you should seriously consider not making it 100. Also, YSSCKY.

09-25-2005, 11:50 PM
NOPE, YOU IDIOTS, JUST CHECKED AND THERE WAS NO UNIVERISAL RELOAD BONUS FOR THE MONTH OF SEPT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greg J
09-25-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NOPE, YOU IDIOTS, JUST CHECKED AND THERE WAS NO UNIVERISAL RELOAD BONUS FOR THE MONTH OF SEPT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow he really showed you guys.

theben
09-26-2005, 12:08 AM
i bet we are idiots

KKbluff
09-26-2005, 02:05 AM
Uhh...
You missed the USETOWIN $100 7x bonus that started on Sept 1st.

Deal with it and please grow up a little.

And Yeah, it was a Universal reload.

siccjay
09-26-2005, 05:06 AM
Maybe they are catching on to you and your 75 accounts and stiffed you.

MelK
09-26-2005, 06:17 AM
Haven't you been paying attention?

Party Poker is going broke. They can't afford to do reloads anymore.

TrickyTree
09-26-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there may be some truth in this (and no not Party going broke). Just the fact that revenues are falling so why offer a load of whores free money?

kylma
09-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Bonuses add to revenue. Why wouldn't they? Bear in mind that revenue and profits are two different things, and as a London stock exchange listed company Party is probably mainly interested in building its market share (more or less, =revenue).. I'm sure they don't mind if a few bonus whores receive hundred bucks a month..

This is the most boring and the least useful topic in this forum: "can Party afford the bonuses?".
Just read their annual financial review and you'll understand why

AcmeSalesRep
09-26-2005, 08:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...since you said so, it must be true. That or you are a complete moron.

Personally, I vote that you are a complete moron even on the rare occasions that you are correct...

Acme

car ramrod
09-26-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
NOPE, YOU IDIOTS, JUST CHECKED AND THERE WAS NO UNIVERISAL RELOAD BONUS FOR THE MONTH OF SEPT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Party changed their rules, only people with 1 account are allowed reloads. So I guess you didn't get the September reload they offered at the beginning of the month. If I were you I would close all my accounts but 1.

timprov
09-26-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Party changed their rules, only people with 1 account are allowed reloads. So I guess you didn't get the September reload they offered at the beginning of the month. If I were you I would close all my accounts but 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'm pretty sure the results of that rule change weren't quite as good as they hoped, and starting in October only people with zero accounts will be eligible.

theblitz
09-26-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

IT????

Don't you mean THEM?

I picked up a total of 5 (yes FIVE) bonuses from Party this month. All legal and on the same account.
Grand total of $370.

09-26-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed it. It was bonus code DONTTELLMCVICKER.

BruinEric
09-26-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there may be some truth in this (and no not Party going broke). Just the fact that revenues are falling so why offer a load of whores free money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you point me to a source which shows that Party's revenues are falling? My understanding was that they weren't meeting their projected growth rate, but not that revenue itself was falling.

I don't see how revenue could be lower with more players than ever on the main screen, but I will certainly defer to any data.

Uglyowl
09-26-2005, 07:28 PM
I've cleared two bonuses this month.. also one coming THIS THURSDAY. Call out sick for work as you will only have one day to clear.

Schwartzy61
09-26-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've cleared two bonuses this month.. also one coming THIS THURSDAY. Call out sick for work as you will only have one day to clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm always sick on Thursdays, just in case...

TobDog
09-26-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Call out sick for work as you will only have one day to clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH

livinitup0
09-27-2005, 12:23 AM
Party lost my buisness with the rake hike. Plus he is right it wasnt universal Ive tried about 7 differnet codes Ive found online this month since the first person posted it on bonuswhores and I didnt get any of them. I sent 5 emails, No answer. I killed my gnome a long time ago, and have many many bonuses since then. You can check the bonuswhores forum to validate that this was not universal.

dibbs
09-27-2005, 02:36 AM
UglyOwl,

You know if there's a last time withdrawal type limit on the upcoming like there was on the last ones?

jmrogers7
09-27-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I killed my gnome a long time ago, and have many many bonuses since then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive my n00biness. But, what's a gnome?

AlexTrue
09-27-2005, 12:03 PM
ON BW Forum they say that Party Reload Bonus will be this Thursday. I don't know whether it's true or not. I am also wondering that Party didn't give any trustable bonii through BW this month. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

zutmin
09-27-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Forgive my n00biness. But, what's a gnome?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.marariley.net/garden/images/040623%20farting%20gnome.jpg

http://photos4.flickr.com/5493183_64b7463672.jpg

jmrogers7
09-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Alright, I know what that gnome is. But, I assumed that in the context he was using it he meant something else.

ltb
09-27-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ON BW Forum they say that Party Reload Bonus will be this Thursday. I don't know whether it's true or not. I am also wondering that Party didn't give any trustable bonii through BW this month. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha....

09-27-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party lost my buisness with the rake hike. Plus he is right it wasnt universal Ive tried about 7 differnet codes Ive found online this month since the first person posted it on bonuswhores and I didnt get any of them. I sent 5 emails, No answer. I killed my gnome a long time ago, and have many many bonuses since then. You can check the bonuswhores forum to validate that this was not universal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did your emails say something like this?
"There are several bonuses this month which were meant to be account specific, but which you accidentally let everyone have, and on various messages boards we've been letting thousands of people know in order to siphon hundreds of thousands of dollars of bonuses out of your company. But for some reason, these bonuses I was never meant to have didn't work for me. I just wanted to let you know about this, so you could be sure to make ALL the bonuses this month account specific for everyone so no one else could take advantage of them either."

livinitup0
09-27-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did your emails say something like this?
"There are several bonuses this month which were meant to be account specific, but which you accidentally let everyone have, and on various messages boards we've been letting thousands of people know in order to siphon hundreds of thousands of dollars of bonuses out of your company. But for some reason, these bonuses I was never meant to have didn't work for me. I just wanted to let you know about this, so you could be sure to make ALL the bonuses this month account specific for everyone so no one else could take advantage of them either."

[/ QUOTE ]

(Did you have a point in this? They were all account specific there was no accident that let everyone use them, it was all pop-ups and emails and I never got any of them, if you actually look through BW forums and its been posted about a million times this month.)

My email was more like, why are you giving the whiny bonus whores that play only a few days a month here get free money when Ive had an account for 3 years with you and dont get shiite?"

In all actuality I simply asked why I was never offered a bonus code like everyone else? No response. 2 more Emails, no response.

But in reality I dont care. Party can keep their reloads. There's plenty of sites that yes... have much smaller game selection, but are still large with much better deals than some 100$10X bonus. Plus a lot less rake then the crap they're pulling now. "Yo! F@ck yo' money!"

BTW people haveing been saying "next thursday" since the beginning of the month.

(stolen from another poster) Party-free and feelin' fine!

titans01
09-27-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I know what that gnome is. But, I assumed that in the context he was using it he meant something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

A gnome is a fake account. Basically you make accounts for your dog, fish,yard gnome, etc. Some people do this for getting more signup and reload bonuses.

theblitz
09-28-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I sent 5 emails, No answer.
You can check the bonuswhores forum to validate that this was not universal.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was because of idiots like you that Party killed the bonuses.
If you didn't get a bonus then tough - move on.

It's e-mails like this that screw it up for everyone else:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Customer Support,
I noticed that you screwed up this month and accidently gave loads of bonuses to people who weren't meant to get them.
Sadly, they didn't work for me. Can you please check why.
If I can't have it then please [censored] it up for everyone else too.

[/ QUOTE ]

(Easy for me to say 'cos I got them all. Early bird catches the worm /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

jmrogers7
09-28-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A gnome is a fake account. Basically you make accounts for your dog, fish,yard gnome, etc. Some people do this for getting more signup and reload bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the response.

AlexTrue
09-28-2005, 10:36 AM
Did you have some bonuses? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ghostface
09-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Morans, all of us.

09-29-2005, 05:09 PM
looks like I AM RIGHT AGAIN!!!

NO UNIVERSAL RELOAD FOR SEPT!

today would have been the last day

...this poses another question, is the poker craze and online poker FINALLY DYING OUT???? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Photoc
09-29-2005, 05:30 PM
You are truly a moron aren't you. I rarely play poker online and I even did the 20% to 100 reload at Party on the 4th of September.

AlexTrue
09-29-2005, 06:00 PM
I agree with Vicker. No reliable reload bonus for September from Party. Let's wait for a fat one in October. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ckmj23
09-30-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

could we get totally stiffed this month

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed it. It was bonus code DONTTELLMCVICKER.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TomBrooks
10-01-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
looks like I AM RIGHT AGAIN!!! ...this poses another question, is the poker craze FINALLY DYING OUT???? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it will now since Party didn't provide a general reload for September.