PDA

View Full Version : Now the 00T women's turn...?

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:12 PM
What's the most important trait in a man? Confidence? Intelligence? Sense of humor? Shoe size?

Crimson
09-25-2005, 10:15 PM
The fact that he replies to every post ever created. Looks like your in Jake.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Crimson
09-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Im just messing with you.

Stuey
09-25-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This time i think you are really confused!
I'm going to join you this time. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:21 PM
Crimson is saying, girls find guys, who post to every thread, ever created, on this forum, attractive. He then goes on to say that jake is "attractive", commenting on th amount of threads/posts he start or replies to.

09-25-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the most important trait in a man? Confidence? Intelligence? Sense of humor? Shoe size?

[/ QUOTE ]

only allowed to pick one?

swede123
09-25-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Crimson is saying, girls find guys, who post to every thread, ever created, on this forum, attractive. He then goes on to say that jake is "attractive", commenting on th amount of threads/posts he start or replies to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what OOT would do without your mad explainin' skillz, dog.

Swede

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, b, thats what Im here for. Seriously, I didnt know if he was confused, and didnt understand the post, or was saying crimson is retarded, or both.

I don't know what OOT would do without your mad explainin' skillz, dog.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It took several reads to get it but I finally did. And then he used the "being in Jake" phrase which was funny. Now stop hijacking the thread dammit! mslif? gorie? katey? peachy?

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. two...other than post count?

touchfaith
09-25-2005, 10:27 PM
http://www.nv.cc.va.us/home/wmally/IST117/DATA%20DISK%20files%20for%20all%20IST117%20student s/PowerPoint/Fishing.jpg

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Rank em in order. Greatest to Least

Stuey
09-25-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is one vote for guys who let women get their way without a fight. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

09-25-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well there is this guy who I know who is pretty damn sweet and well I have to say rather attractive and no it's not my bf. The first 2 that come to mind are confidence and intelligence. He's really intelligent. Ummm.

gorie
09-25-2005, 10:40 PM
i kind of figure if a guy has a good sense of humor (good meaning similar to mine), he's also pretty likely to be intelligent, own a pair of clown shoes, and confident enough to wear them while dancing.

Saddlepoint
09-25-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well there is this guy who I know who is pretty damn sweet and well I have to say rather attractive and no it's not my bf. The first 2 that come to mind are confidence and intelligence. He's really intelligent. Ummm.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~darse/gifs/poker/people/david-sklansky.jpg

?

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i kind of figure if a guy has a good sense of humor (good meaning similar to mine), he's also pretty likely to be intelligent and own a pair of clown shoes, and confident enough to wear them while dancing.

[/ QUOTE ]

i smiled pretty hard at this.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:42 PM
IMO,
a guy can get away with confidence adn a sense of humor, and be lacking marginally in the other options.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IMO,
a guy can get away with confidence adn a sense of humor, and be lacking marginally in the other options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now we know what you look for in a guy.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now we know what you look for in a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Comment.

Blarg
09-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Confidence is my favorite code word for money.

09-25-2005, 10:45 PM
can I take back my previous answer? I think I meant to say confidence and kindness. or was it intelligence and kindness? Yeah that was it. [censored] I can't think. Anyway kindness is good.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
can I take back my previous answer? I think I meant to say confidence and kindness. or was it intelligence and kindness? Yeah that was it. [censored] I can't think. Anyway kindness is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why do nice guys so often get screwed? I think this is a reasonable question.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So why do nice guys so often get screwed? I think this is a reasonable question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, Oprah has taught these girls that kind and nice are two different things.

gorie
09-25-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm having a hard time understanding the question. does the answer have something to do with penis size ?

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm having a hard time understanding the question. does the answer have something to do with penis size ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The "nice guys" never get teh girl, but in reality they arent "nice", they are needy weiner faces.

Blarg
09-25-2005, 10:54 PM
Now THAT was perverse.

gorie
09-25-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The "nice guys" never get teh girl, but in reality they arent "nice", they are needy weiner faces.

[/ QUOTE ]

weiners are neat.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weiners are neat.

[/ QUOTE ]

weiner faces, on the other hand, are not.

InchoateHand
09-25-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Truer words have rarely been spoken. Sniveling little ground-workers, who bend over backwords and insert it themselves for ladies somehow don't understand why "nice guys" always get screwed.

gorie
09-25-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weiners are neat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you should see my weiner face sometime.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniveling little ground-workers, who bend over backwords and insert it themselves for ladies .

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA....it took me a couple times to figure out what exactly you were describing.

jokerthief
09-25-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i kind of figure if a guy has a good sense of humor (good meaning similar to mine), he's also pretty likely to be intelligent and own a pair of clown shoes, and confident enough to wear them while dancing.

[/ QUOTE ]

i smiled pretty hard at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is classic jake, fricken classic. I'm going to copy you.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weiners are neat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got some good material, for that last one gorie, but I wont go that route.

asofel
09-25-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't always true. This is sometimes true, but more often than not, nice guys are too passive. They could be intelligent but rarely have the confidence that is, plain and simple, attractive to women. Guys often complain about this, but if you think about girls, no one wants a meek, passive, quiet dud. Guys have it easier in the end; you can take a smart, witty, good natured and friendly guy who's not hot and he'll have a better chance of getting a hot/smart/funny girl than a similar girl looking for the same. Another point of life in our favor...

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is often true. Probably usually true. Not always true.

Stuey
09-25-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A vote for guys who let women change their minds without making them feel bad about it.

jokerthief
09-25-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weiners are neat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got some good material, for that last one gorie, but I wont go that route.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I need more quote!

mslif
09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
I want a guy that talks like blarg /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

touchfaith
09-25-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go hmmmmm to your wife.

Stuey
09-25-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go hmmmmm to your wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I'm the jerk in this thread buddy. Move on.

09-25-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

okay I gave this some thought.

I'm trying to be honest with myself about why I find this particular guy so attractive. If I had to describe him i would say he was unbelievably intelligent and i certainly would emphasize that he appears to be genuinely kind in that he actually listens to me when I talk....

he also has a rockin hot body and that might just influence me a little. oh yeah

09-25-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing personal, and bless his heart and all that, but that would be like torture for me. He just goes on and on and on.

I think a guy who can sum it up in one line is pretty cool myself.

Stuey
09-25-2005, 11:15 PM
perverse

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
perverse

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice try.

Blarg
09-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Especially if he has a rockin' hot body.

09-25-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh. I'm liking that one line Blarg.

mslif
09-25-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so now I want a guy who talks like Blarg and looks like Blarg. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

mslif
09-25-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing personal, and bless his heart and all that, but that would be like torture for me. He just goes on and on and on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like guys who are eloquent. I don't mean that I want him to read poems and be all mushy but I like a guy who can express himself and not just say "you're hot"

09-25-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like guys who are eloquent. I don't mean that I want him to read poems and be all mushy but I like a guy who can express himself and not just say "you're hot"

[/ QUOTE ]

I like a guy who says "you're hot" while at the same time explaining to me in engineering terms why my house is structurally not going to slide down this hill. That would be cool.

mslif
09-25-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like a guy who says "you're hot" while at the same time explaining to me in engineering terms why my house is structurally not going to slide down this hill. That would be cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be awesome! But a utopic idea I am afraid /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn engineers get all the women! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

No one wants a guy that says "you're hot" while telling them why the stock they want to buy is overpriced. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stuey
09-25-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so now I want a guy who talks like Blarg and looks like Blarg. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong but from my personal experience (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3490988&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3490117&Search=true&where=&Name=20822&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post3490988) guys with both these traits are often overcompensating for something. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm talking about myself Blarg I'm sure you are good to go. lol

gmrankin
09-25-2005, 11:57 PM
Do girls like it when you have this?

they call me little smokie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis)

They're all going to laugh at you /images/graemlins/blush.gif

MyTurn2Raise
09-25-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do girls like it when you have this?

they call me little smokie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis)

They're all going to laugh at you /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls dig it when you fall 2.5 standard deviations below the norm on a Gaussian distribution

gmrankin
09-26-2005, 12:01 AM
about 0.6% of penises will be in the micropenis category

its like winning the lottery, how did i get so lucky?

lucas9000
09-26-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be all over tl;dr.

jakethebake
09-26-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be all over tl;dr.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice!