PDA

View Full Version : For Lost Fans

RacersEdge
09-25-2005, 09:07 PM
I just fininshed ODing on the first season of Lost on DVD. Pretty good show. Seemed to hit a slow stretch in the middle around episodes 12-16, but became more intense after that stretch.

A couple reality checks:

Someone brought fireworks on the plane??

Someone brought an axe with them on the plane???

When the Korean wife has the confrontation with her husband, she speaks some ENGLISH. He doesn't understand English.

Observation: Many good looking women on this show - especially Kate.

Opinion: I HATE that damn Charlie character(the rock band singer from Driveshaft). Does he represent typical British personanities?? (I also thought the actor playing him was a tool when he was commenting on the DVD version of one of the episodes.)

Also, isn't it frustrating to have to wait for the next episode after watching via DVD for 24 episodes over a few days??

Klepton
09-25-2005, 10:31 PM
fireworks were smuggled onto the plane, sayid mentions that right after he talks about bottle rockets

an axe would be on the plane in case of fire

the korean woman speaks in english about how she was going to leave jin, meaning she didn't actually want ot tell him what she said.

yes, everyone hates charlie, especially because he killed ethan.

yes, it's frustrating. just wait until they do the patented "5 week hiatus" between episodes. last season there was episode 19, 5 weeks of reruns, then episode 20, then 5 weeks of reruns.

an added bonus. do not go to the imdb msg boards for lost, they have spoilers.

Thythe
09-25-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this because axes put out fires?

tonypaladino
09-25-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this because axes put out fires?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Axes put out fires.
http://www.countfour.org/legalmoose/pics/040605i.jpg

NLSoldier
09-26-2005, 12:01 AM
yeah i just bought the entire season last wed. and finished all 25 episodes by friday. i am so freaking addicted and am going to be going nuts having to wait an entire week between episodes.

Dantes
09-26-2005, 04:07 AM
Lost is weird in the way that I actually like every single character and actor in it. Only mild exception is the pregnant chick. Good casting I guess.

RacersEdge
09-26-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lost is weird in the way that I actually like every single character and actor in it. Only mild exception is the pregnant chick. Good casting I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was mildy irritating when she kept talking about the "buy-bee" in her aussie accent..

istewart
09-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Bump.

Slow Play Ray
09-28-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was mildy irritating when she kept talking about the "buy-bee" in her aussie accent..

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the dingo ate your buy-bee.