PDA

View Full Version : ..sperm donor...??

scalf
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
/images/graemlins/smirk.gif..people who know me; or know of me ; understand how intelligent and good-looking i am...

ever since i reluctantly agrreed to pregnantize a fellow female physican; who wanted better genetic control than going thru a bank; i have been swamped with offers..

i gotta admit little ruth is cute, but how do we know if she really will be anywhere near as attractive and/or intelligent as me...especially with regression toward the mean probably rearing its ugly head?

what to do?

serious answers only please

tia

gl

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrWookie47
09-25-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm setting the over/under on number of replies before you get a non-serious one at 1.5.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 08:51 PM
what's the question?

StickyWicket
09-25-2005, 09:00 PM
As someone who used to work in the infertility industry, 2 bits of advice:

1)Get an attorney specializing in reproductive law if you want to continue doing this solo
2) Go through a cryobank who will make sure you're compensated and handle the legal matters for you.

Sticky /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Namdrahsirhc
09-25-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/smirk.gif..people who know me; or know of me ; understand how intelligent and good-looking i am...

ever since i reluctantly agrreed to pregnantize a fellow female physican ; who wanted better genetic control than going thru a bank; i have been swamped with offers..

i gotta admit little ruth is cute, but how do we know if she really will be anywhere near as attractive and/or intelligent as me...especially with regression toward the mean probably rearing its ugly head?

what to do?

tia

gl

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How smart can you be? Pregnantize isn't even a word. I'll let the agreed go cause i looks like a typo

PoBoy321
09-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I can't remember who to attribute this quote to, but there was a writer in the early 1900s who was considered by many to be the smartest man in the world. One day, he received a letter from a woman saying that she had been all over the world, and everywhere she went, people told her that she was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen and therefore, she must be the most beautiful woman in the world. She proposed that he, being the smartest man, and she, being the most beautiful woman, should get together and have a child who would be both smart and beautiful.

When he wrote back to her, his letter was one sentence long. It read: Lady, with my luck the kid would get my looks and your brains.

DoubleDown
09-25-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As someone who used to work in the infertility industry

[/ QUOTE ]

ive heard that infertility docs make much more $$ than physicians in other fields? can you confirm/deny this?

also, do you know how competitive it is to become an MD specializing in infertility (given someone is already in medical school)?

Thythe
09-25-2005, 10:28 PM
So basically you're the most vain person in the world.