PDA

View Full Version : a hand where i get confused and call a lot

09-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

utg is very loose and very passive, his limp utg could be any 2 suited, any 2 connected, any pair. SB was relatively unknown but i hadn't seen him do anything worth mentioning. bb is a big calling station and the reason i ended up at the table.

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: (8.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.50 BB

what say you? anybody do anything different? i just felt really confused the whole time. i felt like the sb's flop lead could be top pair, a baby flush, or the A /images/graemlins/club.gif. i really wasn't worried about the bb as he'd call there with any decent pair or any club draw. i really didn't want to overcall on the river but since bb is such a calling station, i didn't give him much credit.

gildwulf
09-25-2005, 04:58 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH.

09-25-2005, 05:04 PM
ok, you're a tool.

MoDOH
09-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Raise the flop, take the free card on turn and call the river

09-25-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Raise the flop, take the free card on turn and call the river

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i guess that's a good alternative.

i never know in these spots because getting 3bet sucks and i don't even know which outs are clean plus if i do hit on the turn, there is usually a pretty solid redraw behind me.