PDA

View Full Version : Going Down

09-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Did it for the first time last night, i gotta say it wasn't as bad as some people try to make it out to be. Any bad experiences with this, or is that all myth?

HopeydaFish
09-25-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did it for the first time last night, i gotta say it wasn't as bad as some people try to make it out to be. Any bad experiences with this, or is that all myth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you spit or swallow?

Clarkmeister
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? How old are these "some people"?

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
Did you spit or swallow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit!

iluzion
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
i went down on a girl very shortly after her period, bad idea, ended up with a yeast infection in my mouth.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i went down on a girl very shortly after her period, bad idea, ended up with a yeast infection in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS.

09-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Im 18 ( i know, i know, a little old for it to be the first time /images/graemlins/blush.gif) My friends older brother (ok, so one person) told me the same thing as another poster said,that he got something like a yeast infection. So I was a little wary.

edit: though the more i think about it, the more i think he was just [censored] with me. i was like 15, come on.

HopeydaFish
09-25-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a girl ask me to [censored] her with my big toe once. A week later my toe was killing me so I went to the doctor. Turns out that I had syphillis of the big toe. That really sucked, all she ended up with was Athlete's vagina.

iluzion
09-25-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i [censored] you not, if you go down on a girl with a yeast infection (alot of times you cant tell there is even one, happens often right after periods) it can spread to your mouth.

Dominic
09-25-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??? Not as bad as you expected????

Hell, Son, that's my favorite thing to do with a woman. Get down there, rub your nose in it and lick like a champ.

When I go Downtown I pack a lunch cause I'm expecting to be down there a while. I also put my miners helmut on - need a little light sometimes.

09-25-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
all she ended up with was Athlete's vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, excellent.

scotty34
09-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Diseases, strong odors or an abundance of hair are not pleasant. Absent these, its something I actually enjoy doing.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hell, Son, that's my favorite thing to do with a woman. Get down there, rub your nose in it and lick like a champ.

When I go Downtown I pack a lunch cause I'm expecting to be down there a while. I also put my miners helmut on - need a little light sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never really understood that attitude. It's enjoyable and all. And I don't mind spending some time down there, exspecially when she's really enjoying it. But it does get boring after awhile and I don't understand how it can be any guy's "favorite" thing to do with a woman given the alternatives.

Vish
09-25-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a girl ask me to [censored] her with my big toe once. A week later my toe was killing me so I went to the doctor. Turns out that I had syphillis of the big toe. That really sucked, all she ended up with was Athlete's vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE hand.

spamuell
09-25-2005, 04:48 PM
I don't understand how it can be any guy's "favorite" thing to do with a woman given the alternatives.

I think I partly enjoy it for the same reason that I enjoy stuff like poker and pool. When I first started, I wasn't very good but the more I practice, the better I get. There's a real sense of achievement at being excellent at stuff that takes skill and when it's something as hot performing oral sex on a woman, all the better.

MyTurn2Raise
09-25-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i went down on a girl very shortly after her period,

[/ QUOTE ]

rusty coins is all I say about that

InchoateHand
09-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Eeeww, thats digusting.

radek2166
09-25-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY!!!!!!!!

How old are you?

Pussy eating is an art form. As u get older u do differant things while doing it. Chiks dig them. You will leanr my tricks of the trade. Such as the magic finger.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's a real sense of achievement at being excellent at stuff that takes skill and when it's something as hot performing oral sex on a woman, all the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. But favorite given the alternatives....?

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Such as the magic finger.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a name for that? And yes. This is the key to the kingdom, especially if you throw a thumb in there as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheBlueMonster
09-25-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you spit or swallow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit!

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, damn your fast responding

Toro
09-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Allow me to trot out an old one here.

Once you get past the smell, you got it licked.

Felix_Nietsche
09-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Find an old copy of Maxim magazine's article of this. A girl I know told me she had to 'take care of herself' after reading the techniques described in the article. She sometimes gives me money to buy it for her because she is doesn't want others to know that she likes that mag.

iluzion
09-25-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

STLantny
09-25-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever cut finger and lick it until the bleeding stops, adn or tasted blood at all? It tastes like copper/coins

ChipWrecked
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a name for that? And yes. This is the key to the kingdom, especially if you throw a thumb in there as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] http://www.randomculture.com/photos/uncategorized/shocker_1.jpg

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not what i was talking about. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mslif
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

When I go Downtown I pack a lunch cause I'm expecting to be down there a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man /images/graemlins/heart.gif

zephed
09-25-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Any pics from down there?

RacersEdge
09-25-2005, 08:51 PM
I always use the hand rule.

gmrankin
09-25-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY!!!!!!!!

How old are you?

Pussy eating is an art form. As u get older u do differant things while doing it. Chiks dig them. You will leanr my tricks of the trade. Such as the magic finger.

[/ QUOTE ] the magic finger

You speak of the Alabama Love Gun?

KingCon
09-25-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What was his name?

MCS
09-25-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What was his name?

[/ QUOTE ]

That joke already got made in THE FIRST REPLY.

utmt40
09-25-2005, 09:29 PM
How old are you?

PokerBob
09-25-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you spit or swallow?

PokerBob
09-25-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you spit or swallow?

[/ QUOTE ]

i lose.

tonypaladino
09-25-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What was his name?

[/ QUOTE ]

That joke already got made in THE FIRST REPLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! You see, I implied that you were homosexual!

radek2166
09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sir I just spit beer all over the [censored] monitor!!!!

tonypaladino
09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Oh, and this tread is useless without pics.

radek2166
09-25-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor was I that is what I ment. That would just be sick and perverted.

radek2166
09-25-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Any pics from down there?

[/ QUOTE ]

NH!

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here...

http://a-s.clayton.edu/hampikian/1901G/objectives/Figs/gspot.jpg

09-25-2005, 11:23 PM
God freaking hilarious. Where the hell do you find all your pictures? It would take me forever to do that.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God freaking hilarious. Where the hell do you find all your pictures? It would take me forever to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just whipped that up on ms paint.

Namdrahsirhc
09-25-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

happened to me too. no BS

ChipWrecked
09-25-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor was I that is what I ment. That would just be sick and perverted.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that like it's a bad thing.

radek2166
09-25-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here...

http://a-s.clayton.edu/hampikian/1901G/objectives/Figs/gspot.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice Jake!! Got to teach these amatures everything!

tonypaladino
09-26-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. (http://health.ivillage.com/gyno/gynoinfect/0,,6g11,00.html)

MyTurn2Raise
09-26-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. (http://health.ivillage.com/gyno/gynoinfect/0,,6g11,00.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thrush = My new favorite word /images/graemlins/tongue.gif