PDA

View Full Version : Grandson update

Toro
09-25-2005, 04:02 PM
My 19 month old grandson is still in diapers so he's never seen himself pee. He also knows how to say a few words like on, outside, papa etc.

My daughter is giving him a bath and at the end he stands up in the tub and starts to pee. She said he's looking at it in total amazement. Then all of a sudden it stops, he looks down and tries to figure out what's wrong.

Then he takes his index finger and presses right above his penis and says "on", like he's trying to turn it back on. Couldn't stop laughing when I heard this story.

STLantny
09-25-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My 19 month old grandson is still in diapers so he's never seen himself pee. He also knows how to say a few words like on, outside, papa etc.

My daughter is giving him a bath and at the end he stands up in the tub and starts to pee. She said he's looking at it in total amazement. Then all of a sudden it stops, he looks down and tries to figure out what's wrong.

Then he takes his index finger and presses right above his penis and says "on", like he's trying to turn it back on. Couldn't stop laughing when I heard this story.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA..if only it were that simple...

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 04:10 PM
Good stuff, Toro. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kids are awesome.

SackUp
09-25-2005, 04:18 PM
wow at first i thought this said 19 year old and i was like uhhhhhhh.

now is see month and it is rather hilarious.

istewart
09-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Jake in a few months your daughter can have a 2-year old machine-like mimbo.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake in a few months your daughter can have a 2-year old machine-like mimbo.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif