PDA

View Full Version : da man with da flask is back

whiskeytown
05-12-2003, 05:58 PM
hey crew...WT here...just moved - just got my cable modem installed (cable TV still not working though...sucko) - and I'm in a frame of mind again to start playing poker.

to begin with, I shall be partaking in the 7pm (CST) $20 NL tourney at Pokerstars, while playing in some $10 sit and go's to get back up to snuff.

Look forward to being the wolf again mingling with the lambs...except you lambs all have AK-47's and Machettes...bastards...

heard about the Zoo tourney...would have liked to have been there...but I'll be around another time

pax
RB

dux
05-12-2003, 09:51 PM
All the best WT, I'll probably see you around pokerstars sometime.

lorinda
05-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Good to see you back WT.

As always, your timing is hideous, you've picked the same day as Granny to return, so this otherwise headline news might be relegated to the back page.

Glad that you can face it all again, all the best.

Lori

GrannyMae
05-12-2003, 11:51 PM
maybe we are one in the same.

hmmmmm

http://e4u.consoleradar.com/crazy/1159.gif

whiskeytown
05-13-2003, 07:04 AM
don't ya dare start that rumor....LOL -

RB

Hung
05-13-2003, 07:10 AM
I often play the $10 sit and go too.
See you at the tables.
I really need to win a tournament, because my money on stars is vanishing at the speed of light.

dux
05-13-2003, 07:41 AM
I saw you playing 3/6 fixed at Stars hung - I even sat down at the table with you and played a few hands, although you didn't respond when I talked to you...

Hung
05-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Hey dux,

I'm sorry, I didn't see you. I think I was tilt when you came to the table. Did you see that hand that I lost? $80 pot? We capped the bets preflop and then again on the flop. He got a straight with 67s and I had AK. After a few hands I left. You've to insist, because most of the time I play multible tables and don't see when someone talks to me. Yesterday was a special day. I was far away. Biggest loss ever for me. Rough night. I hope it wont happen again. All my good hands got beaten. In all games. Limit, PL, Nl, ...
I'll be there again tonight, but playing smaller games to cool down.

dux
05-13-2003, 08:52 AM
I didn't see the hand I'm sorry Hung, but you did leave shortly after I joined the game - you must have sensed the table getting tougher /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif.

I just want to say I was in a different frame of mind that day, and the last couple for that matter Hung, everything I touch turns to gold - ever since the Zoo tourney. I guess I'm saying this cause things will turn around for you too, your Aces will hold soon.

Go down in limits if you want - but be careful, some people have gone down and never been seen or heard of again. High rake, lots of drawouts, it can be a mess down there.

All the best and I'll make a note to yell at you the next time I sit down at your games.

lorinda
05-13-2003, 08:54 AM
everything I touch turns to gold - ever since the Zoo tourney.

Perhaps there is such a thing as Karma afterall, everything I do turns nasty on the river since my incredible fortune heads up against you /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Lori

whiskeytown
05-13-2003, 12:59 PM
If there was such a thing as Karma, I'd be buried a thousand times over....

either that, or I was Hitler in a previous life....

pax
RB