PDA

View Full Version : The official "Who is this helpmeout guy anyway ?????" thread

valenzuela
09-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Wtf, hes like hijacking every thread with his new SNG theories. Its weird because he has like 2000 posts...really weird.

( this is my first ever thread to personally complain about someone, consider it my pooh-bah post /images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

Sabrazack
09-25-2005, 12:05 PM
What a coincidence. I almost made this same thread, but then decided i couldn't be bothered. I think he will see this and introduce himself soon enough.

mosdef
09-25-2005, 12:55 PM
given the number of posts and his answers, i will guess that he/she is a good cash game player who is (he/she may flame me for this but whatever) an inexperienced or just badly uninformed SNG player. his answers make some sense to me from time to time when you exclude the special dynamics of the SNG (especially at the bubble), but of course that exclusion makes you arrive at the wrong answer some (maybe most) of the time.

microbet
09-25-2005, 01:06 PM
I just noticed him for the first time today.

He has posted in a lot of forums, but seems like more Heads up and Short Handed than anything else.

valenzuela
09-25-2005, 01:32 PM
to everyone: Ill be gone for a week, if youre the helpmeout guy don expect an answer from me.( after you insult me of course)

helpmeout
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
lol this is hillarious

I'm a limit player, my main game atm is 10/20 6max. I normally post in HUSH but since party added a lot of low limit 6 max games that place is overcrowded and pretty much sucks.

I did play 15/30-30/60 ring and ran hot for a couple of months, but I moved back down cos I couldnt handle a big downswing.

I figured I'd play some SNGs as an alternative because playing limit 5 hours a day gets a bit boring.

I'll probably be here for a while so you'll have to put up with my aggressive and disrespectful style of posts.

lorinda
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably be here for a while so you'll have to put up with my aggressive and disrespectful style of posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you be aggressive and disrespectful on a subject that you have no idea about?

Lori

mike28
09-25-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you be aggressive and disrespectful on a subject that you have no idea about?

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

zing

mosdef
09-25-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol this is hillarious

[/ QUOTE ]

hilarious as in funny or hilarious as in "i find it hilarious that these morons are so moronic"?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a limit player, my main game atm is 10/20 6max. I normally post in HUSH but since party added a lot of low limit 6 max games that place is overcrowded and pretty much sucks.

I did play 15/30-30/60 ring and ran hot for a couple of months, but I moved back down cos I couldnt handle a big downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

that jives. you should realize that your skill set from these games is of limited (pun!) value in the SNGs.

[ QUOTE ]
I figured I'd play some SNGs as an alternative because playing limit 5 hours a day gets a bit boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

you will find no arguments on this point.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

welcome to the forum, please try to be less aggressive an more respectful, you'll get more out of it. isn't that why you're here?

radar5
09-25-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding, I can't believe a saw a thread with you telling Lori how to play. I'm not saying Lori is the greatest player ever or anything, but it was very odd.

citanul
09-25-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

helpme,

you will be held to the exact same standards with respect to aggressiveness and respect that every other member of this forum is. ie, don't be a prick for the sake of being a prick, it won't end well for anyone. note: this is the only post i've read of yours ever, so i'm only responding to what you said here, not to any of your other posts with this remark.

citanul