PDA

View Full Version : Hello. My name is TJD and I am a weaky/tighty - KTo

TJD
09-25-2005, 08:08 AM
At lower limits my aggression was pretty high but it has now drifted lower. Some of this is deliberately rope and dope policy but I am sure I have gone too far and am trying to crank it back up

I hope you will help with a few hands where I just want to check whether my I am gettting it right. Thanks all.

<font color="green">I have exactly 1 hand against the villain </font>

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Hero posts a blind of $15.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero (poster) raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.66 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.83 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: (6.83 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 8.83 BB

<font color="blue">This is my own SOP but is it right for a recovering weaky/tighty? I felt sick when he checked the turn /images/graemlins/blush.gif</font>

Thanks all

T

thesharpie
09-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Looks g00t.

TJD
09-26-2005, 07:18 PM
We split. He has KTo as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think he should bet the turn. What do you think?

T

CardSharpCook
09-26-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We split. He has KTo as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think he should bet the turn. What do you think?

T

[/ QUOTE ]

Your play is standard. Yes he should bet the turn because the chance that you raise is small, but the chance that you have a lesser ten/pair/draw is big. The chance that you have a Jack is also big, but lower than the other options.