PDA

View Full Version : Weird checks, Weird bets, Weird Calls and a Bluff raise.

goofball
09-25-2005, 06:36 AM
9 handed 15/30 at Wynn.

UTG+1 limps, EP limps, I raise in the CO with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Button calls, Blinds fold.

Button is dreadful. He plays 95%+ of his hands preflop. He always bets when checked to on the flop, and he frequently bets all the way with little. However, when bet into he calls with a very wide range of hands. He call when he should raise, and raise sometimes when he should just call, but hasn't really gotten it right since I've been here. He'll fold if he has nothing, (or maybe bottom pair) and there's a really obvious hand to represent.

UTG+1 seems good. He's seems too loose preflop but that may have been tilt I don't know. He probably thinks about what I have, and is capable of making a move. He also probably thinks about what type of player I am and most likely thinks I'm good and I think to be usually trusted but not always.

I haven't played a lot with EP, he seems tight and very straightforward.

The 4 of us see the flop of:

7/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG+1 checks, EP checks, I check, Button bets, we all call.

Turn: 6/images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG+1 checks, EP checks, I bet, Button folds, UTG+1 calls, EP folds.

river 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG+1 bets, I raise.

wheelz
09-25-2005, 07:20 AM
i'd bet the flop. i don't get what your plan was here.

MoDOH
09-25-2005, 08:21 AM
What are your Turn bet trying to represent? After Check-Calling that flop and then donking the turn you are telling them that you have overcards with perhaps a big club.
A good player is never folding this river. He probably figures you for overcards and is betting his small pair for value when the river bricked...