PDA

View Full Version : Puking in the Bathroom: OOT Decides

sexdrugsmoney
09-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Alright OOT, time for a bigger issue.

The Gladiator poll truly showed the wisdom of OOT, so I appeal to your powerful brains to decide on this issue.

Alot of the time in movies I see characters puke in the toilet, and usually if these characters are women and nobody is there to hold their hair back, their hair touches the toilet.

Personally I think this is gross.

Even if you had no hair, that's way to close for a face to be to a toilet ... I don't know, maybe you guys don't eat a lot of Mexican food, but if you did, trust me you would know where that toilet has been and wouldn't want your face near it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

But even if it was the cleanest toilet in the world, some gold plated toilet that had grade A feces only dumped in it, the issue of water 'splashback' from your puke to your face must be a deterrant not to puke in the toilet?

And then there's the issue of thinking about these things while puking, which could make you keep puking ad nauseum (no pun /images/graemlins/grin.gif ) when does it end?

So anyway, you're in the bathroom and you have to puke, do you choose the toilet or the sink?

(PS - and no, you're not outside for you 'I'll pour sand on it' people, bathroom only, barf-room only!) /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(PPS - Given that it's not a Party situation - ie you're by yourself, what is your choice, forget parties - thanks to jokerthief)

tonypaladino
09-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Toilet. I puked in the sink once, and it tool three bottles of Liquid Plumber to get to drain again.

theben
09-24-2005, 10:48 PM
thats a tough one--be curteous or gross. i puke outside or in a trash can if possible

theben
09-24-2005, 10:49 PM
err, or of course try to puke standing tall and high above the toilet

jokerthief
09-24-2005, 10:56 PM
If you have to ask this question, then you shouldn't be invited to any parties.

sexdrugsmoney
09-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Sorry I forgot you humans are social creatures. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Updated poll for those flying solo. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MelchyBeau
09-24-2005, 11:00 PM
I don't see throwing up in your sink as a logical choice. When I'm done with the toilet, I just flush. You puke in the sink, you gotta clean more.

Melch

newhizzle
09-24-2005, 11:06 PM
[censored] cleaning out the sink

gmrankin
09-24-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i puke outside

[/ QUOTE ]

I give tree hugger a whole new meaning. There is just something about being one with nature when puking your guts out. Either that or a cold bathroom floor. nothing puts me at ease quicker.

STLantny
09-24-2005, 11:12 PM
I only puke the morning after a hard night, in the shower, after I take a nap, in the shower. Im off to see what I can do about tommorow morning. peace

spamuell
09-24-2005, 11:22 PM
I love how despite your clearly biased rant against puking in the toilet, this poll is still a landslide.

SackUp
09-24-2005, 11:24 PM
dude, you are a total ars face if you puke in the sink.

NEVER EVER PUKE IN THE SINK.

that is basically the worst thing in the world you can do. cleaning that up is horrendous. puking in a toilet is not hard at all, jesus.

you are horrible horrible person if you puke in the sink.

-Skeme-
09-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Usually when I'm about to puke, I really don't care where my face is. Why would you care about water splashback? You do realize there is liquified, digested food, mixed with stomach acid projecting from your mouth, right?

GuyOnTilt
09-24-2005, 11:41 PM
If you really think this is even a remotely reasonable question, you clearly have not gotten - or been around people who are - shitfaced enough.

GoT

flatline
09-24-2005, 11:45 PM
I puked in the sink once. It was stupid. I should have puked in the toilet.

sexdrugsmoney
09-24-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, you are a total ars face if you puke in the sink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you [censored] in the sink also. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WackityWhiz
09-24-2005, 11:59 PM
When I puke, I puke a lot.... The sink could not contain it, no way, no how

besides, the Toilet rules (it should always be capitalized)

B Dids
09-25-2005, 12:10 AM
I've cleaned out too many sinks. Gotta go with the shitter.

jakethebake
09-25-2005, 12:15 AM
When my guts are heaving, diaphram convulsing but moving no air, half-delerious, my favorite shoes about to get everything I've eaten in the last 12 hours all over them, I really don't give a [censored] which plumbing fixture accepts it.

oddjob
09-25-2005, 12:45 AM
you puke in toilets enough, you get good enough to minimize splash back.

nothumb
09-25-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Usually when I'm about to puke, I really don't care where my face is. Why would you care about water splashback? You do realize there is liquified, digested food, mixed with stomach acid projecting from your mouth, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed.

Also, I've never noticed the splash factor much. Maybe it's because I'm blind drunk and retching uncontrollably, but what I can't feel don't hurt me. Besides, people are sissies these days; you've got enough acid and booze in you at that point that no bacteria is going to take hold. My cats drink out of the toilet all the time, and they're fine.

I do prefer to puke in my own toilet if possible, though. Puking in a total stranger's toilet, I could see how you'd feel a little funny about that.

NT

09-25-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

(PPS - Given that it's not a Party situation - ie you're by yourself, what is your choice, forget parties - thanks to jokerthief)

[/ QUOTE ]

what am I doing puking all by myself? drinking alone ? anyway, I think the toilet is the better choice in your own house but the sink will do if the puke isn't chunky and/or it's not your house.

fluxrad
09-25-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight. You've got half-digested chunks of food, bile, and other organic matter streaming out of your mouth. But you think letting it fall into a toilet is gross.

sexdrugsmoney
09-25-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight. You've got half-digested chunks of food, bile, and other organic matter streaming out of your mouth. But you think letting it fall into a toilet is gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at this in terms of football. (soccer)

Your face (your team) is having a bad game (eg. Blaaaarrrrgh!) but would you rather play the match at "little clean sink park" or the "football stadium of feces".

I say why make a bad situation worse? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tdarko
09-25-2005, 01:08 AM
when in the moment of puking does anyone actually think about where they would LIKE to puke? i mean a hat, toilet, shirt, [censored] anything that keeps people from getting pissed off at a mess is where i puke. sinks aren't usually that place though, people get pissed when you clog up a sink.

BreakEvenPlayer
09-25-2005, 02:02 AM
Throwing up in a sink is retarded.

fluxrad
09-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Well. Keep in mind that my opinion on this is moot. I only puke into a velvet bowl laced in gold leaf and surrounded by burning incense and 14 naked polenisian virgins.

sexdrugsmoney
09-25-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well. Keep in mind that my opinion on this is moot. I only puke into a velvet bowl laced in gold leaf and surrounded by burning incense and 14 naked poleneasian virgins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, that can't be good for your self esteem with women. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChipWrecked
09-25-2005, 02:28 AM
Your hair is the least of your worries if you're just going to lie your face against that nice, cool floor after you're done.

GoT is correct. You haven't been shitfaced enough.

MyTurn2Raise
09-25-2005, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I puke, I puke a lot.... The sink could not contain it, no way, no how

besides, the Toilet rules (it should always be capitalized)

[/ QUOTE ]

dido...it takes multiple flushes

I burst the ends of the bllod vessels in my face too...sucks

Blarg
09-25-2005, 02:55 AM
If I'm puking, I'm on my knees, usually holding on to the toilet for dear life so I don't slip off and pass out and do a Hendrix, or get thrown off by the centrifugal force of the room spinning round and round and round and wind up crushed into the ceiling. Afraid of the toilet? At that point it's my one connection with reality and my dearest friend, and I only wish I had two right next to each other so I could sit on the other in case I explode out of both sides at once. The toilet is my Jesus and the Schwarzenegger of my desires.

Evan
09-25-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you really think this is even a remotely reasonable question, you clearly have not gotten - or been around people who are - shitfaced enough.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

We should all just puke at the table, right?
(this isn't a joke, he actually did just puke in this picture)

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9190/brightpuke9vp.jpg

sexdrugsmoney
09-25-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

We should all just puke at the table, right?
(this isn't a joke, he actually did just puke in this picture)

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9190/brightpuke9vp.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuck, look at his left hand. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

shant
09-25-2005, 04:21 AM
How close are you putting your face to the toilet water and at what velocity do you puke that you're getting splashed in the face from the recoil?

sexdrugsmoney
09-25-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How close are you putting your face to the toilet water and at what velocity do you puke that you're getting splashed in the face from the recoil?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just imagining it's a possibility, which others seemed to have mentioned is true but: a) doesn't matter or b) can be avoided through precise puking techniques.

GoblinMason (Craig)
09-25-2005, 05:19 AM
Where's the bathtub option?

hobbsmann
09-25-2005, 05:30 AM
The main factor in this poll is that when you puke in the sink you are left with an aftermath that is difficult to clean and when all that should be on your mind is passing out/rallying the obvious answer becomes the Toilet.

jokerthief
09-25-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why but this amused me to no end. (Get a party house for this to make sense).

sexdrugsmoney
09-25-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually wanted to include the bathtub but figured there are no baths on airplanes.

SackUp
09-25-2005, 11:59 AM
this is a dude?

benza13
09-25-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A month or two ago I so drunk that I couldn't sit on the floor to puke in the Toilet so I sat on the Toilet and puked in the bathtub. I'm not sure how I sat on the Toilet but not the floor, but in any case it was a bad idea. When this drunk, I obviously have no concern for splashback anyhow.

The thing is, usually after I puke I want to clean myself up a little anyhow. Its not like I puke and then just go about the rest of my day/night with the puke taste in my mouth and potentially some leftovers around the mouth. Puking in a Toilet is much preferable to a sink in this regard to, because if you puke in the sink you then have to clean yourself up right next to the puke. If you are puking and not cleaning yourself off afterwards, then this is much worse than getting a little splashback from the Toilet water.

If you really don't want to puke in a Toilet, go outside or use a trash can, if you puke in my sink I'm not going to be too happy with you.