PDA

View Full Version : HOBBIES & PASTIMES: Rules Question

Hamish McBagpipe
09-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Do you remember back when you were a lonely teenager, 12, 13, or 25 years old and got together with your pimply little friends and had a good ole circle jerk?

For those who don't know, this is where you and your friends get together, stand in a circle, and masturbate until they blow their load onto an edible object such as a piece of bread or a cookie. The last one to orgasm is then the unfortunate soul who must, of course, consume said edible object. If you and your friends are gay then this could be a mutual masturbation affair but I am assured by sources that the regular self-touching circle jerk is a strictly heterosexual game popular among you dungeons and dragons fans and all you boy scout attendees. Not at all gay, this source told me, and if I claimed otherwise would kill me.

Some call this the game of "Limp Biscuit".

Now since I never participated in this filthy pastime when I was younger and am only concerned about my nephew's possible participation in such an activity, I would like you to clear up a rules question. Surely this hobby is/was popular amongst you ooter's so I'm sure you'll know. What recourse is there if the last guy to blow his load simply refuses to eat the piece of bread and butter? Is it within the spirit of the game to force it into him like a hunger-striking prisoner, or what? Any other rules I should be familiar with? Like the fines on free parking in Monopoly I'm sure there are a number of variations you all have come across, right?

theben
09-24-2005, 09:31 PM
you have a sick mind

Vish
09-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Um, as far as I know this isn't a common game amongst teenagers. Maybe someone was pulling your leg.

2+2 wannabe
09-24-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Um, as far as I know this isn't a common game amongst teenagers. Maybe someone was pulling your leg.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very common in hazing new people on hockey teams and the like

Crimson
09-24-2005, 09:37 PM
<--- has a new appreciation for his friends, who dont consume each other's ejaculatory fluids.

gamblore99
09-24-2005, 09:39 PM
If he refused, we would pin him down and have mike, the really big guy rape him.

Those were good times, until mike went to prison. I later found out they were all gay...

MelchyBeau
09-24-2005, 09:47 PM
What.....The......[censored]

Melch

bravos1
09-24-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<--- has a new appreciation for his friends, who dont consume each other's ejaculatory fluids.

[/ QUOTE ]

STLantny
09-24-2005, 09:49 PM
We did it in hockey, only it was less gay, we all got our own stall (the lucky/smart players), and we each got our own cracker. last one has to eat it.

bravos1
09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We did it in hockey, only it was less gay, we all got our own stall (the lucky/smart players), and we each got our own cracker. last one has to eat it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told my wife that there was something good in being a one minute man /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

09-24-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told my wife that there was something good in being a one minute man /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How long ago did she leave you?

Dave G.
09-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Can't say I ever played this game. Sounds kinda gay to me.

Blarg
09-24-2005, 10:14 PM
This is terminally gay. Hazing? More like homosexual experimentation.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, as they say.

This was a gross thread.

And here I had thought there was nothing that could make hockey players seem any dumber.

09-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Basically, don't let your nephew play Hockey and don't let him have gay friends. Problem solved.

STLantny
09-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Odd part was, the hockey players ALWAYS slept with the most chicks (not me imparticular), but if you played hockey, you got layed.

tonypaladino
09-24-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

private joker
09-24-2005, 10:39 PM
My friends and I usually played basketball in the driveway. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stuey
09-24-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Odd part was, the hockey players ALWAYS slept with the most chicks (not me imparticular), but if you played hockey, you got layed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This assumption is flawed as when I stopped playing hockey I still got the same amount of chicks and though I got enough I always knew I could handle more so I'm sure I was not getting the most.

The game the OP refers to has never been played and is made up just to scary young children. Right? Tell me I'm right dam it!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

toddw8
09-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure if this is worse or better than the game my friend made up called "Kings and Queens". Two (or more, I guess) guys sit next to each other and touch each other any way they wish. The first one that gets an erection is a "Queen" and is obviously gay. The one remaining flaccid is the "King" and his heterosexuality is confirmed. There are two factors at play in this game. First is your ability to keep from getting an erection with another man groping you. Second is what you are willing to do to give another man an erection. There is definitely a stategic element involved.

Before anyone asks, no one ever played "Kings and Queens". It was purely hypothetical, just like "Piss or Gatorade?" which is fairly self explanitory.

09-24-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Before anyone asks, no one ever played "Kings and Queens". It was purely hypothetical, just like "Piss or Gatorade?" which is fairly self explanitory.

[/ QUOTE ]

you do realize your friend wants to [censored] you right?

also the "game" commonly played by junior hockey teams is called "ookie cookie", and it is very real and disgusting.

flatline
09-24-2005, 11:32 PM
I always thought this was an urban legend. I can't believe people would actually submit to this.

gorie
09-25-2005, 02:48 AM
hi, gross

MyTurn2Raise
09-25-2005, 02:50 AM
A fraternity at UofI was known for this one with their pledges

...and they wondered why I stayed GDI!

jokerthief
09-25-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very common in hazing new people on hockey teams and the like

[/ QUOTE ]

I always knew hockey was gay.

diebitter
09-25-2005, 02:55 AM
"Soggy biscuit" from my neck of the woods, played by rugby teams everywhere, and not at all g@y /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

09-25-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Soggy biscuit" from my neck of the woods, played by rugby teams everywhere, and not at all g@y /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, in what way is consuming semen not gay again? Also, is man-to-man butt sex still on your list of non-gay things?

Blarg
09-25-2005, 03:03 AM
Why, no. Not at all. Nothing gay here, move along people, move along.

gmrankin
09-25-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
boy scout attendees.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was an eagle scout (flame away) and i never witnessed/participated/heard of this going around... I always thought of it as a wise tale. the closest i got to this was pissing on the fire.

Mason Hellmuth
09-25-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I always thought of it as a wise tale.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where is the wisdom in the tale? At the end where you learn not to play hockey?

Hamish McBagpipe
09-25-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We did it in hockey, only it was less gay

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I don't remember anything like this in hockey and I played until high school.