PDA

View Full Version : It's a Celebration

augie00
09-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Tonight is the first night that my partypoker.com count is re-opened! I have missed party dearly. Eurobet just didn't fill the gap. But now I have party! Yay.

If you are wondering why my account was suspended it was because when I was about 17 I raped the affiliate system with multipile accounts. Oops. Never really bothered to do anything about it until now.

jman220
09-24-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tonight is the first night that my partypoker.com count is re-opened! I have missed party dearly. Eurobet just didn't fill the gap. But now I have party! Yay.

If you are wondering why my account was suspended it was because when I was about 17 I raped the affiliate system with multipile accounts. Oops. Never really bothered to do anything about it until now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah, if you had a lot less posts, this could be a really interesting thread.

09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
ut oh, the super weekday tourneys better watch out now!

augie00
09-25-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah, if you had a lot less posts, this could be a really interesting thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, right? I was totally a little punk then too. mmhmmm, i could not even beat .50/1 holdem. hah.a. ok i am drunk