PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Weapons

Crimson
09-24-2005, 07:27 PM
The launch codes should be put in a capsul and surgically implanted into my heart. If the president wanted to launch a nuke, he would have to personally stab me and cut it out.

I'd volunteer.

jakethebake
09-24-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum for the impending discussion.

bobman0330
09-24-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum for the impending discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tough call. I think it's too [censored] weird for politics... that leaves you guys.

Drew16
09-24-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The launch codes should be put in a capsul and surgically implanted into my heart. If the president wanted to launch a nuke, he would have to personally stab me and cut it out.

I'd volunteer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure you meant Nuculer weapons. Dont you ever listen to our leader?

09-24-2005, 08:25 PM
The president will kill 100K people but he has to kill you 1st. That may stop him

Crimson
09-24-2005, 08:29 PM
Pushing a button, and personally inserting a knife into a living human being are two completely different things. There's also a huge difference between shooting someone and stabbing someone.

jakethebake
09-24-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pushing a button, and personally inserting a knife into a living human being are two completely different things. There's also a huge difference between shooting someone and stabbing someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

No there isn't.

Crimson
09-24-2005, 08:32 PM
You dont think it would be harder to stab someone from point blank, then OK push a button to do it?

jakethebake
09-24-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You dont think it would be harder to stab someone from point blank, then OK push a button to do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Although I can only actually personally respond to the second comment. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jimbo
09-24-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'd volunteer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a relevant question. Just suppose I carved your heart out and handed it to the president. Do you think it would be immoral for him to go ahead and launch?

I'd volunteer

09-24-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think Bush would do it himself. Please Condoleezza Rice would come over and cut in in a Second

hyde
09-24-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'd volunteer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any idea who the vice president is????
Your a dead man.

jokerthief
09-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I think we should nuke Greenland for changing their name to Kalaallit Nunaat. How the hell am I supposed to remember that?