PDA

View Full Version : Underage Sex Law Question

09-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Anyone familiar with the laws as they pertain to having sex with 17 year olds?

I just returned to college after some time off and hooked up with a 17 year old last night. I'm 21. Funniest part of the whole deal was that she informed me that she was jailbait right after I got her naked. That was a curious blend of disturbing/hot.

Anyway I need to evaluate the EV of banging her more during the next two months before she turns 18. Surprisingly she gives good head at 17. The state is Illinois. Discuss.

09-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Where I am, in Canada, the legal age of consent is 14. Besides that, you should just bang her in private and try not to encourage her to tell people your her boyfriend.

09-24-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just another stupid brag post. Consider nothing and JKY.

tom441lbk
09-24-2005, 06:05 PM
its legal just as long as you don't siihp, but you should anyway

HopeydaFish
09-24-2005, 06:25 PM
In Canada it's legal as long as you're not in some sort of position of trust or authority over her. If you're her teacher or her coach or something, it isn't legal. Otherwise, she's fair game.

jakethebake
09-24-2005, 06:27 PM
The link has been posted numerous times that tells you whether it's legal or not, but if you're hooking up with young girls how can you not know the age? Also, it's hilarious that she waited until after she's naked to tell you. Kudos to her. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-24-2005, 06:28 PM
I think 17 is fine in IL

RunDownHouse
09-24-2005, 06:29 PM
http://www.ageofconsent.com

09-24-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The link has been posted numerous times that tells you whether it's legal or not, but if you're hooking up with young girls how can you not know the age? Also, it's hilarious that she waited until after she's naked to tell you. Kudos to her. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I just googled it. She's not even jailbait in Illinois. That's kind of a buzzkill.

My first question is not "How old are you?" I also wasn't specifically hooking up with young girls, more like looking to hook up with any hot girl, this one happened to be a bit young.

I was also amused by her timing.

Edit: Why so many references to Canada btw? I clearly do not care about Canada.

TheMetetron
09-24-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think 17 is fine in IL

[/ QUOTE ]

That it is. AoC is 17 in IL. Have fun..