PDA

View Full Version : Party full ring tables isn't my ass (actual content)

dtbog
09-24-2005, 05:32 PM
I switched the bulk of my online NL play to 6max awhile ago, but I've been noticing myself making too many overaggressive moves in full live games... and as a result, I've decided to play some online full ring for a few days to remember how to play at a full table.

I've been 4-tabling $100 full this week.. doing very well over the infinitesimally small sample of 1.5k hands, but that's not too early to tell that there are set farmers everywhere.

For those who play this game, or higher buy-in full-ring tables on party... are you constantly switching tables to get away from all of the nits? The pool of full ring players on Party seems much more solid than the 6max crowd... last night my VPIP of 22 was literally the highest at one of my tables. (over 50+ hands at that table)

I think all the money's in 6max, folks.

SonOfWestwood
09-24-2005, 05:37 PM
It seems true at NL50 too. I recently moved up to NL50 and have had way more difficulty finding high VPIP fish there than at NL25. I did find myself constantly searching for tables with more fish, and switching.

I've finally started doing the 6 max at NL50 and there definitely seems to be more fish. Currently, I'm one of them. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jkkkk
09-24-2005, 05:54 PM
I could of sworn like two weeks ago there was more maniacs at 100 than there is at 50, last few days though has been set farming central. I'm not giving up on full ring just yet.

09-24-2005, 08:15 PM
I've been saying this for a while, and people have been laughing at me. Yes, full ring at both $50 and $100 has tightened up considerably from the days of yore. I find $50 full ring to be somewhat tighter than $100 full ring, though. You can still make money, and just because they are somewhat tighter in general does not mean that they are actually GOOD, but I am slowly making the transition to six max.

nWirb
09-24-2005, 11:15 PM
If you are up against 9 set miners, doesn't it work to just raise 70-80% hands preflop and cbet 100% of the time?
/ Clueless 6max player