PDA

View Full Version : 400-600 chips blind level 50-100, 75-150.

EnderFFX
09-24-2005, 04:55 PM
How often are you guys in this situation?
400 chips, 50-100
600 chips 75-150

I've been here a lot lately and I'm trying to figure out why or if it is just part of the game I haven't mastered.

I'll shoot some scenarios at you guys.

50-100, 450 chips, UTG+2 I have AJo, 8 people left, what's my move? Same with 22? Same with KQs?

I don't know if I am unlucky or playing horrible or what. I'm looking for every hole in my game I can find.

J-Lo
09-24-2005, 06:52 PM
If u had those hands UTG 10 handed, they are all easy pushes-- UTG+1 makes 'em even easier pushes. Don't be afraid to push from SB/button with nothing-- u won't get called often enough.

And if u let yourself get down ths low, u NEED to win at least a coinflip.

09-24-2005, 07:06 PM
I am usually in this position myself. This is simply due to the fact that you are tight early.

You need to get agressive with the little chips you have an win some coinflips. Thats all there is to it. I think this sucks, and that is why I have been playing more early, getting involved and seeing some flops. I am still tight/agressive, but without and early game you cannot reach your max. ROI, IMHO.

lastchance
09-24-2005, 07:13 PM
I generally try to make sure I'm very rarely in that spot by folded to me pushing any 2 in the SB with 6x BB or less, pushing a helluva lot of hands on the Button with 6x BB or less, pushing any ace, any pair and more from the CO, etc.

Generally, when it gets down to 6x BB, you need to use your FE, or lose it. Sometimes you'll lose it, and that sucks, but it's ok. Other times, you'll get caught stealing. But a lot of the time, you'll be able to survive one or two rounds more off precious dead money, and that's very important.