PDA

View Full Version : Tournament summary problems

09-24-2005, 01:55 PM
I've been having a problem importing my tournament summaries to pokertracker lately. I play mostly on eurobet except when I'm 5+ tabling and then I play the extra tables on party. With Eurobet I have to go through a tedious process of saving a bunch of summaries to text files and then importing them, but lately some of them are corrupted and cause PT to stop the whole batch of imports or sometimes even cause PT to crash. Normally it will say something like no record of some player in the database. Here is a new error I got today:

"Application Terminated
Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 213 in fuction of_knownhands of object n_cst_import_tourney"

I downloaded the latest patch from the PT website but I still get these problems.

At party poker I've played about twenty SnGs in the past three days but they only sent me two tournament summaries even though I'm pretty sure I click yes every time at the end.

Anyone have ideas about how to rectify these problems?

P.S. What is the best method for importing Eurobet summaries? Currently I open up the messages window, and then shift-click on about twenty of the messages to open up new browser windows. After that I go through and start clicking the hand history link inside all the messages. Once they all load I save the message to a text file by using internet explorer.

john smith
09-24-2005, 06:56 PM
For the Eurobet HHs I do the same thing you do (except I use Firefox instead of IE), it's long and tedious and it sucks but it's the only way I know of.

I've been having similar problems with Eurobet HHs for a little while now, most of the HHs are fine but occasionally you'll get a few that are corrupted and sometimes I'll even get an email from them saying they're having technical difficulties and can't send me the HH. I just manually fill in the tournament summary in PT in those cases. Anyways, you can usually just take a look at the HH and find what's wrong (tournament summary lists player who didn't even play the tournament as finishing in the money, errors listed in the HH, etc.) and try fixing the HH but if you're still having trouble I suggest posting in the pokertracker forums, they're usually very helpful.