PDA

View Full Version : AKo blind defense

bambi
09-24-2005, 07:34 AM
Villan has only been at the table, for two orbits, the first he raised on the button when folded to him, i three bet out of the big blind with AKo, then lead/3bet the K high flop and he ditched it. Other than that he hasnt played many hands

Party Poker (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">7 folds</font>Villan Raises, sb Folds, Hero raises, Button caps, hero calls

Flop: T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks. Button bets, Hero calls

Turn: 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks.Button bets, hero raises, Button calls

River: J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets, Button Calls

[b]Final Pot:[11bb]

thesharpie
09-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Major spewage! Do you realy think he's folding a better hand to your turn checkraise? He's 3 betting a hell of a lot here.

Harv72b
09-24-2005, 11:10 AM
I'd like your turn semibluff a lot more if you actually had a /images/graemlins/spade.gif in your hand, rather than just a gutshot + some dirty overcard outs. Hopefully he called down with a set rather than a spade.

paperboyNC
09-24-2005, 11:14 AM
let me guess. he had no spade and your straight won.

M0n3y0nf1r3
09-24-2005, 12:48 PM
Id bet/call the flop. Check call the turn. and for the river i would check call and let him bluff because i see you getting raised by 7-9 spaded and obv A and K. essentialy from the flop and turn im tying to see cheap showdown, but when the river comes i think he will bet ne 2 when checked to.
-Andrew

bambi
09-24-2005, 06:51 PM
This guy has tried to steal the blinds twice out of the two times he had a chance, why do we give him credit for a big hand?

What would his hand range be here?