PDA

View Full Version : i'm wasted effed up content

meleader2
09-24-2005, 04:16 AM
so i was in a perfect situation tonight.

situation:

me. my friend. girl. her friend. 3 am at a bar 1 hour before last call we're playing billiards, doubles, there's definite chemistry going on between me and this girl. i rate her as a 7, perfect for a one night stand seeing as i haven't had sex in 2 weeks. kinesthetics were perfect, i had proximity, mirroring all down pat, any PUA would be telling me i had it in the bag, i had all the right signals all i needed was time to close the deal and to make sure her friend would go home with my friend.......but...there was a problem.

i have this OTHER [censored] of a "friend" whom is a foreign exchange student from turkey who suddenly, out of nowhere, decided he was tired and wanted to go home. suddenly, i had no escape plan. i could not invite her back to my place, it was NOT appropriate at the time nor would it have been feasible for other extrenuous reasons. what the [censored] hell do i do about this son of a bitch. i wanted to punch him the [censored] out for being such an inadvertant cock block.

keep the flames to a minimum i will not respond to your 40 y/o comments about "this post sucks" or your fat ass remarks about anything in particular that will steer this post off course. HOW COULD I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS [censored] WITHIN THE 5 MINUTE WINDOW I HAD WITH THIS GIRL TO EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING HER IN THE SACK!?

SackUp
09-24-2005, 04:22 AM
pull him to the side, give him a 10 and have him take a cab home.

next.

meleader2
09-24-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pull him to the side, give him a 10 and have him take a cab home.

next.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok maybe i need to clarify who this guy is. he does not understand subtlety. even being blunt with this bloke hardly affects him. buying rounds of beer does not make him think about dishing out money. he has no concept of social ideals. he spends his jobless (i'm jobless but i don't do this) days READING james joyce and HIGHLIGHTING/ANALYZING lines for PLEASURE. this guy is the densest of dense and only listens to jazz music while eating poorly spread pesto on bagels.

Next.

SackUp
09-24-2005, 04:29 AM
yeah you should just hang out with different people then. that's your bad.

meleader2
09-24-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah you should just hang out with different people then. that's your bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It is not "my bad". He is a roommate of the friend/wing man of mine for the night. I had no choice as to whether he came or not. Regardless of the fact that he IS out, how do you deal with him?? Giving him 10$ and a slap on the ass does not constitute as dealing with this [censored].

SackUp
09-24-2005, 04:35 AM
well anything short of not getting him out of there will likely not work unless you have a 3rd chick for him or the chick you are after is so drunk that this guy does not affect anything.

Sometimes you just get fvcked in the ars by things that are out of your control. Saturday is another night.

Maybe pawn him off on your friend and see what moves you can pull with the girl.

Go_Blue88
09-24-2005, 04:40 AM
man stuff like this has happened to everyone. who cares, go out tommorrow night and find a new girl. this is what you do: you watch michigan crush wisco, you shower and pregame a lil bit, then you go to a bar with some friends. after this you can go to a club if you feel like it or just meet some girls at the bar you're at. with this gameplan i don't see how you won't at least make out with a girl by the end of the night. it's statistically impossible.

dibbs
09-24-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
'm wasted effed up content
09/24/05 04:16 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

so i was in a perfect situation tonight.

situation:

me. my friend. girl. her friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed and stopped reading at this point. I used to make deliveries for this swingers club in NH, interesting, but not my thang really.

Max Raker
09-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Is a hotel out of the question for either you/her or him? I cant imagine that he is that dense to where he won't understnd if you show up with a girl and give him a hundey for a cab and room. You can take her to a hotel also, but alot of chicks dont like that. (makes them feel like a whore)

09-24-2005, 06:25 AM
Just whip it out right then and there

meleader2
09-24-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is a hotel out of the question for either you/her or him? I cant imagine that he is that dense to where he won't understnd if you show up with a girl and give him a hundey for a cab and room. You can take her to a hotel also, but alot of chicks dont like that. (makes them feel like a whore)

[/ QUOTE ]

he lives up the street, it's a 5 min bike ride back

meleader2
09-24-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

at that point in time i actually considered it

rohjoh
09-24-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is always the right answer.

ethan
09-24-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then what's wrong with telling him to go home? You and your other friend stay with the girls, he leaves. Seems perfect.

Mason Hellmuth
09-24-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You rode your bike to the bar?

This is simple: offer her a ride on your handlebars.

IggyWH
09-24-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This, along with...

[ QUOTE ]
It is not "my bad".

[/ QUOTE ]

and the anger that goes with it makes me not believe...

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't had sex in 2 weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

ethan
09-24-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He is a roommate of the friend/wing man of mine for the night. I had no choice as to whether he came or not. Regardless of the fact that he IS out, how do you deal with him?? Giving him 10$ and a slap on the ass does not constitute as dealing with this [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming that $10 buys him a cab ride, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it constitutes.

meleader2
09-24-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You rode your bike to the bar?

This is simple: offer her a ride on your handlebars.

[/ QUOTE ]

we drove, it was raining

meleader2
09-24-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This, along with...

[ QUOTE ]
It is not "my bad".

[/ QUOTE ]

and the anger that goes with it makes me not believe...

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't had sex in 2 weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the anger associated with it was my first response to Sack's reply about this turk being a complete dunce.

TheCroShow
09-24-2005, 03:54 PM
u suck at life