PDA

View Full Version : Hot Chicks next door

STLantny
09-24-2005, 12:26 AM
I have a balcolny, the place 2 houses over does too, and after I got out of class, I had a bunch of shots and [censored], so now Im pretty drunk. As I was getting dropped off, I noticed that the hot chick and her ugly friend are sitting on the balcolny a couple houses over. So I going outside to see if I they wanna hang. Thast is all.

ThaSaltCracka
09-24-2005, 12:27 AM
God speed brotha, get your dough.

kerssens
09-24-2005, 12:29 AM
bake them a pie

STLantny
09-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Well, that was quick.

they initiated which was good (they were tanked).
Asked what I was doing, I said nada, you? ]
they said we are just about to go out, and asked if I wanted to go, i asked if it was just them two, or if any of their good looking friends are going, they said, nah just them. I said I was of course joking, but I have to shower/change etc, and I really dont feel like doing that. they may call when tehy get back in to smoke a bowl, for now Im all OTT's.

ThaSaltCracka
09-24-2005, 12:35 AM
wtf, they want you to go out with them, and you aren't...wtf is going on....is today opposite day or something>????

kerssens
09-24-2005, 12:36 AM
I may go go-carting.

STLantny
09-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Im tired as [censored], and I have to wake up early. plus, this is the first time ive really gotten past the "hi, hows it going". its a good meta-game move, trust me.

09-24-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bake them a pie

[/ QUOTE ]

No No No

Build them a cake

kerssens
09-24-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bake them a pie

[/ QUOTE ]

No No No

Build them a cake

[/ QUOTE ]

now that's just ridiculous

ThaSaltCracka
09-24-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im tired as [censored], and I have to wake up early. plus, this is the first time ive really gotten past the "hi, hows it going". its a good meta-game move, trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!

STLantny
09-24-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nah they left by nwo im sure, I would have had to rush, while drunk to shower and stuff. not worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

kerssens
09-24-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nah they left by nwo im sure, I would have had to rush, while drunk to shower and stuff. not worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey STL...do you know Andre??

STLantny
09-24-2005, 12:59 AM
hrm, no i dont know andre, whos andre?
Do you know joe and angie?

kerssens
09-24-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hrm, no i dont know andre, whos andre?
Do you know joe and angie?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Angie. Do you ever get out to Creve Coeur?

STLantny
09-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Oh, I thought this was a joke....

you are supposed to say, who is joe and angie, adn i say
JOE MAMMA ANGIE DADDY.

but i rarely get out to that area, other than my dentist.

are you in stl|?

ThaSaltCracka
09-24-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, wtf...get out of OOT.

STLantny
09-24-2005, 01:03 AM
I party 6 or 7 nights a week. I physically can not go out tonight, I just want to veg and look over teh lines for sundays games. I wont dissapoint you this weekend though.

kerssens
09-24-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I thought this was a joke....

you are supposed to say, who is joe and angie, adn i say
JOE MAMMA ANGIE DADDY.

but i rarely get out to that area, other than my dentist.

are you in stl|?

[/ QUOTE ]

no...my boy moved there last year, I've been there a few times...fun times.

ThaSaltCracka
09-24-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wont dissapoint you this weekend though.

[/ QUOTE ]you already have /images/graemlins/frown.gif

STLantny
09-24-2005, 01:06 AM
Its not the weekend until I say it is.

ThaSaltCracka
09-24-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]okay..you...you have potential.

The Truth
09-24-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]okay..you...you have potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, "potential"

sexdrugsmoney
09-24-2005, 01:48 AM
WARNING: Opera may shrink your testicles.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pudley4
09-24-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Weekend starts Thursday, every college kid knows that /images/graemlins/confused.gif

STLantny
09-24-2005, 01:51 AM
I hate to put limits on my partying. Basically I party 7 nights a week, I just need some down time once in awhile. And Im Sicilian, so my testicles could use some shrinking, Im sick of them brushing against my ankles anyway.

sexdrugsmoney
09-24-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And Im Sicilian, so my testicles could use some shrinking, Im sick of them brushing against my ankles anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Viva Palermo! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bulldog
09-24-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bake them a pie

[/ QUOTE ]

No No No

Build them a cake

[/ QUOTE ]

or something

To the OP: nh. you are playing this well so far. good start and good luck

jedi
09-24-2005, 03:03 PM
The title of this thread was promising. The thread itself is pretty disappointing.

STLantny
09-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Here is an update. I get off the [censored] computer with you jerks, watch some tv, decide i should probably shower before bed (its abuot 2amish, I get outta teh shower, pack one up, go out to the balcolny to take care of if. They come home, at like 3, the hot chick was passed out drunk inside, but the ugly, had a decent looking new friend with her, and they came over. I gotta decide if I want to go out to a sure thing tonight, or out with them, not knowing if the hot chick is going or not.

jakethebake
09-24-2005, 05:33 PM
I've checked this thread several times w/o posting and just realized we're talking about St. Louis. So everyone knows, St. Louis hot girls weigh about 20 lb. more than other places' hot girls. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-24-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry I trust you, especially since this is your first time...

STLantny
09-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Jake, you must have hung out with the wrong people at the wrong places.

edit: if I decide to go out with them tonight, Ill try and get at least 1 camera phone pic.

PITTM
09-24-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its a good meta-game move, trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree.

rj

09-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Take pics when they arent looking too

jakethebake
09-24-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake, you must have hung out with the wrong people at the wrong places.

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHa...probably. Is U-city, The Landing & Westport Plaza the wrong places?

STLantny
09-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Landing/Westport, pretty much you are right (older fat girls, with real jobs). I dont get over to U-city much. Downtown @ the coke bars, Harry's, the hill, and certain bars around south city are where you find the good ones, and only on certain nights, there must be some kind fo hot girl schedule, because they are always at different places at different times, depending on the day.

RunDownHouse
09-24-2005, 06:18 PM
I'd say its closer to 10 pounds more. Its the Chicago girls that really pack on the winter fat.

EDIT: spel gud

JayLear
09-24-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say its closer to 10 pounds more. Its the Chicago girls that really pack on the wintere fat.

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

STLantny
09-24-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say its closer to 10 pounds more. Its the Chicago girls that really pack on the wintere fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might as well not go out in the winter, here, chi-town is not as bad. But hot chicks are hard to come by when teh winter hits.