PDA

View Full Version : Large pot, your turn action.

SomethingClever
09-23-2005, 11:23 PM
PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10 SB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Turn: (15 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero ?????

ArturiusX
09-23-2005, 11:26 PM
Shitty situation. You gotta call. Hopefully you'll spike a J or a T on the turn.

SomethingClever
09-23-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shitty situation. You gotta call. Hopefully you'll spike a J or a T on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was definitely calling. Raising is out of the question?

ArturiusX
09-23-2005, 11:35 PM
I think it is. This turn card sucks, but the card on the river could be even worse. Any heart is really bad for you, plus any K/9.

Raisings not folding anyone on a draw, and of course we can't fold.

I just call an re-eval on the turn.

SomethingClever
09-23-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it is. This turn card sucks, but the card on the river could be even worse. Any heart is really bad for you, plus any K/9.

Raisings not folding anyone on a draw, and of course we can't fold.

I just call an re-eval on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean river right? I only mention cuz it's the 2nd time you've said turn.

jt1
09-24-2005, 06:25 PM
I think calling the turn and folding the river UI is the most +ev play.

adamstewart
09-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Raise.

9,8 - already had the straight on the flop. Then suddenly pops up on the turn Queen instead of going for a check-raise .... this just doesn't make sense.

A,K - CO didn't raise preflop. Therefore AK not likely.

K,9 - C'mon .... while this may be a possibility, we can't be always be afraid of a monsters, that just may have hit perfectly on the turn.

While QJ and QT are also possibilities, why not for a check-raise on the turn? And that would be a poorly played QT.

Other hands like AQ, KQ ... are just as likely for CO.

So, what exactly are we so afraid of here?? We have a strong hand for short-handed play.

Adam

Danenania
09-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Call because your equity sucks and you can't make anyone fold.