PDA

View Full Version : Doing Starluck Right now...I have a question.

ewile
09-23-2005, 09:31 PM
How do you track how much you've wagered towards the WR?

Thanks!

Thythe
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
I think it won't let you withdraw at this particular site until you've cleared it, but I clicked 2+2= on my calculator and then hit equals everytime I hit deal.

ncboiler
09-23-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you track how much you've wagered towards the WR?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
If I recall correctly I believe you ask their support and they will tell you. I think it was through live chat but I may be wrong. It could have been through email.

Photoc
09-23-2005, 11:18 PM
You are correct. Live chat is the way to go.

BigDave
09-24-2005, 12:24 AM
There are a couple of ways, but both are at least 4 hours behind. One is to call/chat/email support. The other is to go to the cashier, and then goto IGM REWARDS or whatever it is called, and they will have an amount of points you have earned. The last I checked it was one point per $15. It has been a while since I played at starluck. Neither customer service nor the IGM rewards were anywhere close to real time.

I used the old fashion way, which was a piece of paper and little tick marks. You can also use a deck of cards (-2 cards) and flip them.

Dave

Photoc
09-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Actually the points are updated approx 2am EST ONLY now. I remember asking them why it wasn't showing up and they said they are only updated once/day now instead of ever 4 or 8 hours (whichever it was). The points are 1 point for $15 wagered on BJ but some of the games vary. Some are 1 for 10 and so on.