PDA

View Full Version : All Star Lineup for VP/2+2 challenge

Mac
05-11-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm just a long time lurker, but if you were forced to pick 10 posters to represent the IG forum in a tourney challenge, this would be it (based solely on board participation/enthusiasm)

(1) lorinda
(2) MSSunshine
(3) Mike Haven
(4) rusty JEDI
(5) jek187
(6) beernutz
(7) KurnsonofMogh
(8) Simon Diamond
(9) Hung
(10) onlinechamp

with rollaj and duxDeluxe as alternates (most would probably have dux/rollaj claim that 10 spot), but onlinechamp having to work side by side with Mike and company on the side of good makes for such a great story line. Sorry if I left anyone out, but may be tough to Jedi to pick as he's friends with everyone. Just my objective opinion...

- MAC

jek187
05-11-2003, 07:50 PM
I think N1Stunnor needs to be on this list. Also, I would only make a serious contribution for a limit HE tourney. NL/PL tourneys are not my forte. Although...I did outlast over 1/2 the Zoo in our NL one. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

lorinda
05-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Remember Granny too, it is likely she would be back for any such encounter.

Lori

Mac
05-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Didn't know Granny's story, but if she's back, she's a definite starter, maybe even bump you down to #2, Lorinda. You're the stronger player, but that Granny cracks me up...

lorinda
05-11-2003, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't have it any other way Mac, Granny is da nuts /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

(Don't tell her you said I was the stronger player, else she'll find you and do bad things to you, I've heard weeks on the ward makes you more sexually frustrated than anything)

Lori

beernutz
05-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Not that I'm even assuming I deserve one, but I'd gladly give up a slot to either granny or n1stunner.