PDA

View Full Version : The age old debate: Vegas or LA?

johnnybeef
09-23-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm looking to move out of the OH-IO pretty soon, and I am looking to go out west. I have friends in both cities, my brother will be going to UNLV soon, and I have a friend that is like a sister that lives in Irvine (I'd prolly move to Newport or Laguna though). I like the LA scene a little better (only slightly), but obviously as a poker pro, Vegas is THE city. What says everyone else?

bugstud
09-23-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking to move out of the OH-IO pretty soon, and I am looking to go out west. I have friends in both cities, my brother will be going to UNLV soon, and I have a friend that is like a sister that lives in Irvine (I'd prolly move to Newport or Laguna though). I like the LA scene a little better (only slightly), but obviously as a poker pro, Vegas is THE city. What says everyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

if cost of living is any factor vegas might be the winner...assuming you have scrippa control and drinking control. As a big ten guy...LA then? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AllVegasPoker.com
09-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Having lived in both Vegas and LA for substantial periods of time, I can safely say that LA is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there again.

This is probably backward from most peoples' opinions.

Vegas is home, and there's no place like home.

johnnybeef
09-24-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
assuming you have scrippa control and drinking control

[/ QUOTE ]

its fri night at midnight, i am neither drinking or at a strip club.

ok ok you win, im working tonight so i can get loaded starting at 8 am tomorrow.