PDA

View Full Version : OT: one year ago...

Slim Pickens
09-23-2005, 06:45 PM
I played my first sit-and-go tournament on Party Poker on 9/18/2004. My 4th place finish in $10+1 tournament number 5935316 started my poker-life of bubble finishes and single-digit ROI's. If I was a smrter person, I'd quit, but I'm not. I'm now a one-year veteran of SnG's. Whee.

SlimP

1C5
09-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Congrats, my 1 yr will be in December.

Ogre
09-23-2005, 06:47 PM
if you were a smarter person you would have better then single digit roi /images/graemlins/blush.gif

gl on your second year

Apathy
09-23-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I played my first sit-and-go tournament on Party Poker on 9/18/2004. My 4th place finish in $10+1 tournament number 5935316 started my poker-life of bubble finishes and single-digit ROI's. If I was a smrter person, I'd quit, but I'm not. I'm now a one-year veteran of SnG's. Whee.

SlimP

[/ QUOTE ]

Some extra money and enjoyment it sounds like. Why would a smarter person then you quit?

Slim Pickens
09-23-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would a smarter person then you quit?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was much smarter, I'd be a better poker player. I'm working on that.

I was slightly smarter, I'd realize it was a waste of time. Screw it. I probably couldn't make more than $9.26/hr at a job where I can show up whenever I want, wear whatever I want, answer to no one, and drink beer. F*(&ing A man.

Slim Pickens
09-23-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you were a smarter person you would have better then single digit roi /images/graemlins/blush.gif

gl on your second year

[/ QUOTE ]

A smarter person would have checked to see that his lifetime ROI is actually 11.7%. Eh, a set of $215's will fix that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

johnnybeef
09-23-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would a smarter person then you quit?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was much smarter, I'd be a better poker player. I'm working on that.

I was slightly smarter, I'd realize it was a waste of time. Screw it. I probably couldn't make more than $9.26/hr at a job where I can show up whenever I want, wear whatever I want, answer to no one, and drink beer. F*(&ing A man.

[/ QUOTE ]

two chicks at the same time

gumpzilla
09-23-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was slightly smarter, I'd realize it was a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your reasons are money, then yes, it's almost certainly a waste of time. If your reasons are because it's fun, then I think it's hard to say that it's a waste of time unless it's taking you away from things you'd rather (or should) be doing.

bones
09-23-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all chicks like low limit SNGers.

DaveKForty7
09-23-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya, but they all LOVE money.

Slim Pickens
09-23-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the kinds of chicks who'd double up on a donk like me do.

Pasterbator
09-23-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the kinds of chicks who'd double up on a donk like me do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Movie. Ever.