PDA

View Full Version : Bob T. Shakopee, MN

jaydoggie
05-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Hey Bob, I read alot of your posts and you've been helpful.
I've been up to Canterbury 4 times, I was wondering if you had a picture or something I can match with your name. I've probably seen you up there. What limit do you usually play?

Bob T.
05-11-2003, 04:57 PM
4-8, 6-12, or 8-16. I have been playing on sundays, and mondays, and sometimes after 2AM (when I get off of work), but my wife and son have been overseas visiting relatives for the last couple of months. They will be back next week, so I am going to have to go back to a married guys schedule, which probably won't allow as much time for poker.

There are a couple of pictures of me in the recent photos section of my friend's resort website. www.moonlitebaycamp.com. (http://www.moonlitebaycamp.com.)

RockLobster
05-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Do you ever meet fish that big at CP? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Those are some great pix, looks like a heckuva place.

Bob T.
05-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Yeah, it is a nice place, unfortunately, my friends who owned it, sold it over the winter, so I don't have a discount place to stay on lake of the woods anymore /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . But if you are interested, the new owners were long term guests, and they are trying to keep running the resort same way. On both the Minnesota and Ontario sides of the lake, the conservation laws have been tightened considerably, and the fishing on Lake of the woods, has improved over the years, so I think that it is one of the best drive-to destinations at least in the middle of the continent.

If you have any questions, or want to go fishing, send me a PM.

jaydoggie
05-12-2003, 01:37 AM
Nope, didn't recognize you. I've been up 4 times since last july and it seems I recognize alot of the people. So I was just curious /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I'll probably be up there again this summer atleast once. The 5 hour drive + hotel is the only thing that keeps me away.