PDA

View Full Version : 3 fri mlb's

scalf
09-23-2005, 05:24 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif scalfies law of totals: bet overs over/ unders under...

atl un 7.5

colo ov 12

red sox -137

might wanta parlay; they are platinum

lol

gl

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Exitonly
09-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm typically no good w/ over unders... but those smiley faces made good arguments.

so i parlayed em all.

Baseball is awesome.

ThaHero
09-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Bodog didnt have an o/u for Col so I didnt parlay the other two, but I did take singles. Nice work!

scalf
09-24-2005, 07:02 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif once again: 3:3 winners; and a clear demonstration of the genius of scalf's law of sports totals betting: atl pitching duel ov/un 7.5 total did come in higher than expected; 7.0, but hey they paid the front line...(lol); and col total = 12; obviously an over g...tied at 6-6; once again the total vindication of scalf's law..bingo 13 total (again; on the lowest side); but ticket cashed;

i just threw in bosox; cause they were pissed big time; and orioles have packed it in;

gl

cya

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Exitonly
09-24-2005, 09:03 AM
no better ways to make friends than recommending a parlay that comes through. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif