PDA

View Full Version : Laptop

09-23-2005, 05:15 PM
I have posted this before without much feedback so i thought i would try again. Im looking for sweet deals on a laptop to run pokertracker and player view and 2 poker sites at the same time. I have heard good things about dells and have only heard of one webcite that offers coupons(gottadeal.com) and was hoping for some advice. looking to spend no more than 900 bux /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

09-24-2005, 05:11 AM
check out craigslist.org/the local classifieds for your area. Buy a lightly used machine from a private owner. I bought a dell laptop almost 2 yrs ago from a guy at work for like $600 bucks.

P4 2.4 ghz, 512 RAM, 40 gig, 802.11g, DVD-player/CD-Writer.... works fine...

Good luck.

Schwartzy61
09-24-2005, 03:25 PM
fatwallet.com

Slick Deals, not sure of domain, just google it

Dell should be coming out with some sweet deals in the next month as the quarter comes to a close. Check those websites at least once a day and you can find some nice deals...

Just the other day they had a deal where the (desktop anyway) Dimension 9100 with 24" LCD for right about $1000 and then after that deal closed the guys at fatwallet/slick deals found a glitch that allowed a similar deal for that system. As long as you can play the waiting game you should be fine.