PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining old Party histories of mine

ShawnHoo
09-23-2005, 04:29 PM
I had a little more than 10K hands of my own play (along with a bunch I had mined from other tables) from Party in my PT database. Naturally, my hard drive died suddenly the other day. The IT guys are sending it out to try to be recovered, but there's no guarantees and I've already downloaded another copy of PT in the meantime.

Is there a way for me to request all of the HH's that I've had on Party for the last 2-3 months?

Sponger15SB
09-23-2005, 04:44 PM
From experience of trying to get this done... It won't happen, just forget about it. You're screwed.

If this happened on Stars you'd probably have all of your HH's within like 20 minutes though.

Baulucky
09-23-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way for me to request all of the HH's that I've had on Party for the last 2-3 months?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way for me to get a response?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Beavis68
09-23-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way for me to get a response?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just made a similar request. I had a great month of July, but didnt have Poker Tracker Omaha full version yet. I lost my HHs before I got it, they said they can only go back 30 days.

ShawnHoo
09-23-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just made a similar request. I had a great month of July, but didnt have Poker Tracker Omaha full version yet. I lost my HHs before I got it, they said they can only go back 30 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

30 days doesn't sound bad. Party's official line to me was that I could only get the last 100 hands.

How were you able to get 30 days' worth?