PDA

View Full Version : THE Friday Lunch Thread

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Food Orgasm away.

I'm thinking taco bell if I can get away from the office.

Edit: I'm vicking JBB a bit and I will decide who had the best lunch today. Some sort of prize will be awarded of moderate value.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking taco bell if I can get away from the office.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

StevieG
09-23-2005, 11:15 AM
roast peppers

09-23-2005, 11:16 AM
This feels like a Pizza Hut Express day, Meat Lover's combo.

mslif
09-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Peppercorn turkey sandwich on wheat with lettuce, garlic mayo and swiss cheese, side of grilled zuchinis with garlic salt on them and rasperry sorbet for dessert.
I will let you know if it gets stolen. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

uw_madtown
09-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Hitting up an all you can eat Chinese buffet with a buddy of mine that I haven't seen in years. Some of the best General Tso's and Honey Sesame Chicken I've ever had... it's going to be a good lunch.

InchoateHand
09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Coffee.

xadrez
09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
kim chee with rice cakes, pork

razor
09-23-2005, 11:20 AM
DQ - Deluxe Cheese Burger Combo w/Sundae (or perhaps a Blizzard)

Aces McGee
09-23-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm having leftover pork roast (rubbed with garlic, dijon mustard, and rosemary before cooking) and mushroom risotto (made out of the box).

-McGee

lighterjobs
09-23-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hitting up an all you can eat Chinese buffet with a buddy of mine that I haven't seen in years. Some of the best General Tso's and Honey Sesame Chicken I've ever had... it's going to be a good lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm hitting up the super buffet today as well.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm still recovering from getting out of bed and you want me to know what the hell I'm going to have for lunch? I am eating the grab-bag of Doritos I got with yesterday's sandwich right now, though.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still recovering from getting out of bed and you want me to know what the hell I'm going to have for lunch? I am eating the grab-bag of Doritos I got with yesterday's sandwich right now, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 11 AM out here man. I have to start thinking about this [censored].

So far UW Madtowns lunch sounds the best. this is all dependant on if me or Jake got t-b or not.

Shajen
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
I DON'T KNOW.

[censored].

istewart
09-23-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm thinking of going by a eurotrash recommendation for some pork lo mein and dumplings.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So far UW Madtowns lunch sounds the best. this is all dependant on if me or Jake got t-b or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

i won't know for awhile. i've been eating late lately. let me know how yours is. it may sway me.

samjjones
09-23-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking of going by a eurotrash recommendation for some pork lo mein and dumplings.

[/ QUOTE ]
Count me in, too.

Voltron87
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
i may go for the triple bagel meal
(all toasted)
one raisin bagel with plain cream cheese
one plain bagel with scallion cream cheese
one plain bagel with melted muenster.

with one of those mango naked smoothies.

istewart
09-23-2005, 11:29 AM
You need butter on two of them. Otherwise, well done.

Voltron87
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You need butter on two of them. Otherwise, well done.

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean just buttered bagels? sometimes i do that as well.

these are the most incredible bagels ive ever had though. excellent texture. when theyre toasted right the cream cheese also heats up and sort of melts. so these are not your average bagels, theyre awesome.

Shajen
09-23-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I STILL DON'T KNOW.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

edtost
09-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Baked penne, meat sauce, ricotta, mozzarella; comes with salad and bread.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i may go for the triple bagel meal
(all toasted)
one raisin bagel with plain cream cheese
one plain bagel with scallion cream cheese
one plain bagel with melted muenster.

with one of those mango naked smoothies.

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored]. you are in the lead. 3 bagels? All awesome combos.

(I'd do everything with the muenster though)

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Baked penne, meat sauce, ricotta, mozzarella; comes with salad and bread.

[/ QUOTE ]

More of a dinner. But a close 2nd to voltron.

Crveballin
09-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Im going for a Kang Lobo at Frisco's in MD:

Description: Huge potatoe covered in chilli, bacon, cheese and hot sauce. Too big to finish.

MrWookie47
09-23-2005, 11:44 AM
Homemade arroz con pollo: chicken, rice, sausage, green peppers, onions, peas, pimentos, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Mmmmmmmm.

MaxPower
09-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Just because I want to win this contest I am going to walk a lot further from work than I usually do for lunch.

I am going to go to Ess-A-Bagel on 1st and 21st and get a Sesame Bagel with Whitefish salad.

Anyone who lives in NYC knows what I am talking about. I win - hands down.

kyro
09-23-2005, 11:49 AM
probably quiznos. spicy monterrey and chicken corn chowder. yum.

mslif
09-23-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Homemade arroz con pollo: chicken, rice, sausage, green peppers, onions, peas, pimentos, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Mmmmmmmm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not had that since I left Florida... I miss it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

touchfaith
09-23-2005, 11:51 AM
It's 9am

Coffee is for lunch so far /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SL__72
09-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Not there yet but Taco Bell is in the early lead for me also.

Voltron87
09-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Essa bagels great, whats whitefish salad?

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just because I want to win this contest I am going to walk a lot further from work than I usually do for lunch.

I am going to go to Ess-A-Bagel on 1st and 21st and get a Sesame Bagel with Whitefish salad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry Max. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
probably quiznos. spicy monterrey and chicken corn chowder. yum.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, im thinking bell, quiznos or a shrimp parm hero from this really good italian place.

09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
probably quiznos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exact sandwich undecided.

MaxPower
09-23-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck. Enjoy your Zone Chefs /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MaxPower
09-23-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Essa bagels great, whats whitefish salad?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is like Tuna Salad, but made with Whitefish.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck. Enjoy your Zone Chefs /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Scaled back zone to just mon-thurs. Todays like, fat guy day. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif

rohjoh
09-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Oregon Rockfish Tacos with Black Beans and Salsa
Widmer Hefeweizen x 4

TheTROLL
09-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Sambal Udang here. (http://www.silksandspice.net/City/City.htm)

And it was the bollocks. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3477024&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post3478202)

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oregon Rockfish Tacos with Black Beans and Salsa
Widmer Hefeweizen x 4

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...this is good. You're in the running.

Bulldog
09-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Local lunch counter/ice cream shop going out of business today after 40+ years, so went there for nostalgia's sake. Bacon cheeseburger and big chocolate milkshake.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Local lunch counter/ice cream shop going out of business today after 40+ years, so went there for nostalgia's sake. Bacon cheeseburger and big chocolate milkshake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were the fries? What was specifically on the Bacon Cheeseburger?

Bulldog
09-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Yes, FF. The little shard ones that are annoying because they are too small. BCB? Bacon, cheese, and burger. I am a simple man.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds REALLY good.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, FF. The little shard ones that are annoying because they are too small. BCB? Bacon, cheese, and burger. I am a simple man.

[/ QUOTE ]

you were close to running away with this, I'd like to see some oniions and lettuce in there.

B Dids
09-23-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm going to lunch with 2+2er Entity at some place in the U District, I don't know exactly what they serve. I'm guessing I'll have some sort of sandwich.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to lunch with 2+2er Entity at some place in the U District, I don't know exactly what they serve. I'm guessing I'll have some sort of sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please let us know.

Shajen
09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I STILL DON'T KNOW.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, now I know.

I'm currently eating on a Wendy's Double cheese burger, fries and a diet coke. It was my cop-out choice. It was either that or Chic-fil-a and I've eaten too much yard bird these last couple days.

This is lame. ISSCKM.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 12:44 PM
There is nothing wrong with that. By chance did you get BBQ Sauce for the fries?

WDC
09-23-2005, 12:46 PM
The General's Chicken and fried rice.

benza13
09-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Had a couple of BLTs at like 11:30 (with tomatos fresh from the garden) but I am still hungry and once again because of OOT I am considering a trip to the Bell. Maybe a couple Cheesy Gordita Crunches coming up for me.

TheCroShow
09-23-2005, 12:57 PM
i hope that work is still bbq'ing hotdogs for a fundraiser. possibly:

hotdog
chips
drink

or

microwave crap (pizza pops, burrito)
drink

man i have to go grocery shopping this weekend

DrNo888
09-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Hmmm...going to the driving range during lunch break.
Perhaps I'll stop off at Taco Bell and try one of these Cheesy Gorditas Crunch that everyone here seems to praise so much.
Either that of 3 pcs meal from Popeye's with a side of Etoufee and green beans. I need that bacon grease!

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Either that of 3 pcs meal from Popeye's with a side of Etoufee and green beans. I need that bacon grease!

[/ QUOTE ]

Red beans and rice are mandatory for any popeyes visit.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm...going to the driving range during lunch break.
Perhaps I'll stop off at Taco Bell and try one of these Cheesy Gorditas Crunch that everyone here seems to praise so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, that popeyes sounds good....

lucas9000
09-23-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Peppercorn turkey sandwich on wheat with lettuce, garlic mayo and swiss cheese, side of grilled zuchinis with garlic salt on them and rasperry sorbet for dessert.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i know what i'm having for lunch (if i can get to the fridge fast enough). /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mslif
09-23-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i know what i'm having for lunch (if i can get to the fridge fast enough). /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will make your life a living hell!

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After re-reading this, this may be in the lead. Now, if Lucas gets to eat it first, he would be the recipient of said prize.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After re-reading this, this may be in the lead. Now, if Lucas gets to eat it first, he would be the recipient of said prize.

[/ QUOTE ]
LU-CAS! LU-CAS! LU-CAS!

DrNo888
09-23-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Red beans and rice are mandatory for any popeyes visit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much of that already. Tried the green beans last time and it rocks!

lucas9000
09-23-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am literally having an inner debate right now about doing this. i'm seriously considering it. <font color="white">i will chicken out though, i'm sure. </font>

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lock his door when he heads for the kitchen.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lock his door when he heads for the kitchen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am picturing an office sprint to the company refrigerator right now.

scrub
09-23-2005, 01:06 PM
I just had breakfast/lunch at Chloe's (http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/profile/899040/), apparently the best brunch place in my new neighborhood.

Coffee--black.
Short stack of "Cinnamon Croissant French Toast"--delicious.
Side order of chicken apple sausage--had pieces of apple in it, not bad.
Today's copy of the Chronicle--I keep forgetting how horrible the paper is, thinking I ought to read it, then regretting it.

scrub

mslif
09-23-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am literally having an inner debate right now about doing this. i'm seriously considering it. <font color="white">i will chicken out though, i'm sure. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I will seriously hurt you Lucas!

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LU-CAS! LU-CAS! LU-CAS!

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could get fun. Anyone wanna take lucas for even money? i think she can take him.

09-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Not quite sure what they have in the lunchroom today. Gonna take a stab in the dark and go with Chicken Sandwich day with waffle fries.

Shajen
09-23-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is nothing wrong with that. By chance did you get BBQ Sauce for the fries?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, there was plenty wrong with it. I drove over cause I was getting gas for the truck too, and the drive thru line was super long. I take a quick peek inside and there's huge lines..so, I'm staying in the drive thru. I finally get to the order box: "Number 2, Biggie Sized with a Diet Coke" "That'll be $5.63, please pull forward" But I can't pull forward. Meanwhile, this space cadet waits like 5 seconds then asks if she can take my order. "Already ordered", I says.

"Ok", she says. 10 seconds go by: "May I take your order?" "I still haven't moved" "Excuse me sir, may I take your order?" "YOU ALREADY DID". Finally, the line moves and I scoot forward enough that the ass end of my truck is right at the speaker. "May I take your order?"

I get to the window, the girl says "That will be $6.78." "Uh, I ordered a #2 biggie sized w/a Diet Coke. I was told it was $5.63." "Oh, sorry sir, says here you wanted it Great Biggie size" "No, just Biggie sized". Ok, $5.63.

I pay, pull forward, they give me small fries and a medium diet. The line inside and outside was too [censored] long to bother with it. So I got owned by Wendys.

GODDAMNED RETARDS.

EDIT: Got mad and forgot the question. No, no BBQ sauce for the fries. However, I often do this, tis g00t.

mslif
09-23-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LU-CAS! LU-CAS! LU-CAS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't encourage him Patrick!!!! He keeps smirking at me, he is planning something.

swede123
09-23-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm thinking about trying Quiznos today. Is that chicken sandwich I've seen advertised any good?

Swede

lucas9000
09-23-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could get fun. Anyone wanna take lucas for even money? i think she can take him.

[/ QUOTE ]

no contest...i backed down.

note to self: in the future, steal her lunch and THEN post about it.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't encourage him Patrick!!!! He keeps smirking at me, he is planning something.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're in Denver, Patrick. Drive over and film this for us.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're in Denver, Patrick. Drive over and film this for us.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] that. I'm sitting at my desk right now with shorts on.

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about trying Quiznos today. Is that chicken sandwich I've seen advertised any good?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had it in about a year, it does look good doesn't it?

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Say it ain't so, lucas. Backed down? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

(or steal her lunch and DON'T post about it like last time.)

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] that. I'm sitting at my desk right now with shorts on.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your point? Just grab a camera and go.

Slow Play Ray
09-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Quesadilla Explosion salad from Chili's with a tall Sam Adams Octoberfest.

God I hate coming back to work on Friday afternoons.

mslif
09-23-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Predator314
09-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I've moved out on my own. Gotta conserve money and pack my own lunch:

PB&amp;J
Cheez Its
slim jim
rice krispie treat
water

Shajen
09-23-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quesadilla Explosions salad from Chili's with a tall Sam Adams Octoberfest.

[/ QUOTE ]

They name it "explosions" cause that's what your gonna be doing later.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to remember this when it comes to women. Threaten to do something bad, then don't do it, then you get the /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to remember this when it comes to women. Threaten to do something bad, then don't do it, then you get the /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!

Slow Play Ray
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quesadilla Explosions salad from Chili's with a tall Sam Adams Octoberfest.

[/ QUOTE ]

They name it "explosions" cause that's what your gonna be doing later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, there's nothing too volatile in it...mostly lettuce and chicken.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:34 PM
This is the best lunch thread ever. Nice job, Matty. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the best lunch thread ever. Nice job, Matty. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. While you were in Vegas, JBB had the sickest lunch thread ever. It made my day.

mslif
09-23-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he had done it he would have gotten a spanky /images/graemlins/grin.gif

STLantny
Bacon cheese burger, cajun spice fries, and a sam adams cherry wheat.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. While you were in Vegas, JBB had the sickest lunch thread ever. It made my day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read it while I was there. But there were no near office catfights. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, what was on the BCB? Please include condiments.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read it while I was there. But there were no near office catfights. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way. I havent had a chance to get lunch yet.

Taco Bell is now out of the question. It's either office cafeteria, good pizza place on New St. or pick on items around the office, quiznos and get taco bell for dinner tonight.

STLantny
09-23-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it was takeout from the place a couple houses down from me, and they didnt give me any, except pickles and onions. So I had to put some grey poupon and ketchup on it myself. For dessert I think Im going to have another Samuel Adams Cherry wheat.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Taco Bell is now out of the question. It's either office cafeteria, good pizza place on New St. or pick on items around the office, quiznos and get taco bell for dinner tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

The traders got takeout from this really good Italian place closeby so I'm having that.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it was takeout from the place a couple houses down from me, and they didnt give me any, except pickles and onions. So I had to put some grey poupon and ketchup on it myself. For dessert I think Im going to have another Samuel Adams Cherry wheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are currently tied with mslif.

PITTM
09-23-2005, 01:52 PM
i had class from 9:30-10:40. now its 11 am and im fairly hungry and have complete freedom. im thinking some deep fried sushi might be in order...

rj

mslif
09-23-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is homemade /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

homemade loses points. sorry.

mslif
09-23-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously wrong! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

STLantny
09-23-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate mine on my balcolny, and could throw a rock onto the roof of the bocce garden where I picked it up. But yours is healthier.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate mine on my balcolny, and could throw a rock onto the roof of the bocce garden where I picked it up. But yours is healthier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Healthy also loses points. It's friday.

mslif
09-23-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mayo is NOT healthy

touchfaith
09-23-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I thought it was Thursday /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've documented my laziness. You spent a long time making your (I assume ---very tasty) lunch. Also, its common sense that a restaurant makes better food than your everyday novice chef. I do not believe that home cooking is ever better than something purchased.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No ZoneChefs?

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Not on Fridays.

CCass
09-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Free grilled Hot Dogs (or Chilli Dogs) with potato chips from the local Lowe's. It is customer appreciation day.

I lose.

mslif
09-23-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've documented my laziness. You spent a long time making your (I assume ---very tasty) lunch. Also, its common sense that a restaurant makes better food than your everyday novice chef. I do not believe that home cooking is ever better than something purchased.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have not tasted my lasagna! This sounds like a challenge

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh man... my wife makes the world's best lasagna. I want some so bad now. If you want, you can come to my house with your lasagna and I'll tell you who has the best lasagna in the Denver metro area.

mslif
09-23-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh man... my wife makes the world's best lasagna. I want some so bad now. If you want, you can come to my house with your lasagna and I'll tell you who has the best lasagna in the Denver metro area.

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually sounds like fun! I would it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

Can we move this to New York?

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking FL. But if I'm invited I can make it to Denver. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mslif
09-23-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't like homemade food remember?

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love homemade food. I'm just pretty sure a theres a working chef out there somewhere who might make it better.

mslif
09-23-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love homemade food. I'm just pretty sure a theres a working chef out there somewhere who might make it better.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but it means so much more when somebody actually takes the time to cook you a nice meal.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but it means so much more when somebody actually takes the time to cook you a nice meal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh. That reminds me I have to send a thank you card to my zone chefs.

shant
09-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Prosciutto &amp; Provolone Italian Style Sub w/ works
Caprese side salad
Vitamin Water - Lemonade Flavor (or a Sprite)

All paid for and delivered to me by the design company I'm freelancing at. Go ahead and make me the winner.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:54 PM
By the time I make it out for lunch; it will be like 4. I'll just have an early dinner. Luckily I had a leftover zone snack of spinach florentine wedges (like spanikopita) in the fridge. And theres some left over pretzels. 2 glasses of water. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Prosciutto &amp; Provolone Italian Style Sub w/ works
Caprese side salad
Vitamin Water - Lemonade Flavor (or a Sprite)

All paid for and delivered to me by the design company I'm freelancing at. Go ahead and make me the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're up there. I'll post results at 6ish. I hate your drink purchase.

M2d
09-23-2005, 02:56 PM
I hit up the taco truck. two carne asada supertacos and a toronja jarritos. very very nice.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the time I make it out for lunch; it will be like 4. I'll just have an early dinner. Luckily I had a leftover zone snack of spinach florentine wedges (like spanikopita) in the fridge. And theres some left over pretzels. 2 glasses of water. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a new thing called delivery. I'm pretty sure they have it in NY.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Man. You lose.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a new thing called delivery. I'm pretty sure they have it in NY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm. Think hard why this would not be practical.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Man. You lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, the best part about these threads is gearing up to eat something great. I'm honestly very sad right now.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea. Can you not get delivery where you work?&gt;

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I show my ID three times, go through a metal detector and pass by at least 20 police officers, the national guard and armed guards. (The police actually carry machine guns); They tend to stop any "delivery" guy from getting one block from the building.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I show my ID three times, go through a metal detector and pass by at least 20 police officers, the national guard and armed guards. (The police actually carry machine guns); They tend to stop any "delivery" guy from getting one block from the building.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you in "the" building?

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you in "the" building?

[/ QUOTE ]

20 floors up. I actually have an ironic bullseye in my office.

rohjoh
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hit up the taco truck. two carne asada supertacos and a toronja jarritos. very very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hit the taco truck for breakfast, Churizo burrito with extra spicy guacamole.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hit the taco truck for breakfast, Churizo burrito with extra spicy guacamole.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to steal Shajen's thunder, but this sounds like a perfect opportunity for the cropduster!

SL__72
09-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Cheesy gordita crunch, steak quisadilla and a diet pepsi.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cheesy gordita crunch, steak quisadilla and a diet pepsi.

[/ QUOTE ] this line just solidified my dinner plans.

09-23-2005, 03:21 PM
The catering today was roast turkey with stuffing and mashed potatos or beef stew, so I went out and got a chicken panini sandwich with greek salad.

shant
09-23-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're up there. I'll post results at 6ish. I hate your drink purchase.

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn it I knew I messed it up on the drink.

mslif
09-23-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not when you have to pay for it! You know like sex, much better when it's free.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was your sandwich? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lasagna off!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I send thank you notes in both of those cases as well.

kerssens
09-23-2005, 03:41 PM
banana bread

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I send thank you notes in both of those cases as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indymom raised you well.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you bake it yourself?

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...because clearly you can better from a trained chef somewhere.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...because clearly you can better from a trained chef somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But Kerssens is into baking. And I quoted this quickly to catch your typo.

kerssens
09-23-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, a neighbor did

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, a neighbor did

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome!

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, a neighbor did

[/ QUOTE ]

is he/she a trained chef?

kerssens
09-23-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, a neighbor did

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe she was, I don't know, she's about a 1000 years old.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, a neighbor did

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh damn. I thought this was a different neighbor.

B Dids
09-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Cafe Allegro. Very good stuff. We both had a BBQ chicken sandwich (that while very good, was non BBQ-y). I didn't eat the tomatoes 'cause I don't like 'em raw.

Entity looks kinda Sponger in a way.

chuddo
09-23-2005, 03:54 PM
sadly there is no quizno's close by my new place.

but when i do go there, it is always the black angus sub. never tried anything else from there, as it is the sole reason i go to quiznos.

kerssens
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banana bread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, a neighbor did

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think she knows how to cook.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You got the right one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cafe Allegro. Very good stuff. We both had a BBQ chicken sandwich (that while very good, was non BBQ-y). I didn't eat the tomatoes 'cause I don't like 'em raw.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can give me more of a description of the sandwich, it would be appreciated. I hate raw tomatos as well, so this struck a cord with me.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sadly there is no quizno's close by my new place.

but when i do go there, it is always the black angus sub. never tried anything else from there, as it is the sole reason i go to quiznos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm. so what did you get?

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what did you have lucas?

lucas9000
09-23-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what did you have lucas?

[/ QUOTE ]

qdoba. ground sirloin burrito, black beans, rice, queso sauce, sour cream, hot salsa. and apple juice.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
qdoba. ground sirloin burrito, black beans, rice, queso sauce, sour cream, hot salsa. and apple juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. Interesting beverage choice.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A little too interesting. Apple Juice and burrito? nuh uh.

lucas9000
09-23-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A little too interesting. Apple Juice and burrito? nuh uh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying it's the best burrito/beverage combo, but for whatever reason it's what i got.

chuddo
09-23-2005, 04:18 PM
i am actually heading out the door for the standard late lunch right now.

but it is a toss-up between fazoli's penne pasta with spicy marinara and grilled chicken.

or a kfc triple strip sandwich with cheese and potato wedges.

both will have a dr. pepper to drink.

stabn
09-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Sounds good although not really a complete lunch.

I went with boneless chicken from a local teriyaki place. No veggie (cole slaw), and a root beer.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 04:21 PM
How did mslif's sandwich look?

kerssens
09-23-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I went with boneless chicken from a local teriyaki place. No veggie (cole slaw), and a root beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Samurai Sam's?

stabn
09-23-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Samurai Sam's?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that place. This is the on next to subway in the Sear's parking lot off 148th.

edit:

Yumiko's Teriyaki. If you are cheap, not that hungry, or my girlfriend, you can get half bonelss order for like 3.50.

B Dids
09-23-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can give me more of a description of the sandwich, it would be appreciated. I hate raw tomatos as well, so this struck a cord with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Toasted bread, chicken breast, melted swiss, guac, lettuce. I really enjoyed it.

lucas9000
09-23-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't see it. if i had gotten close enough to see it, i probably would have taken it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toasted bread, chicken breast, melted swiss, guac, lettuce. I really enjoyed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

add onions and you would have won.

In case of a tie.. what did you have to drink?

B Dids
09-23-2005, 04:37 PM
I don't have no truck with raw onions either.

I had water, Entity had a mocha that he got free from his girlfriend who works there, if that helps.

DrNo888
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Ended up getting a grilled NY steak sandwich from BBQ grill at work. Toasted wheat bun (they ran out of the French rolls) mayo, mustard, steak, tomatoe, lettuce, onions. Sides of macaroni salad, fruit salad, an oatmeal cranberry cookie, and a coke.

All for $5!!!!

Now I need a nap.

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ended up getting a grilled NY steak sandwich from BBQ grill at work. Toasted wheat bun (they ran out of the French rolls) mayo, mustard, steak, tomatoe, lettuce, onions. Sides of macaroni salad, fruit salad, an oatmeal cranberry cookie, and a coke.

All for $5!!!!

Now I need a nap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are in the running.

mslif
09-23-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't see it. if i had gotten close enough to see it, i probably would have taken it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have loved to see you try /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would have loved to see you try /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cage match!

DcifrThs
09-23-2005, 04:56 PM
argument is homade&lt; purchased (indiematty=purchased side due to laziness)

MY LUNCH: im taking a weekend course for 1.5 credits on global economy. Schedule: friday 1030am -530pm, sat 830am-615p, monday 615pm-915pm.

thursday i went to whole foods and bough tomato and basil wraps, hierloom tomatoes (very juicy very good tomatoes), southwest style hummus, and cajun grilled chicken breasts. I also purchased delicious peaches and carrot juice.

Friday i brought 2 bananas, 3 peaches and the wrap that was the tomato and basil wrap with spicy hummus, spicy chicken and suculent tomatoes. washed down with carrot juice. it is now 400pm CST and im totally sated after eating all of the above. if i had a Samuel Smith Organic Pale Ale right now my day would be complete.

damn professor keeps babbling about global econ stuff i know though.

anyways, onto the Matty debate...i can purchase ready made wraps with all kinds of crap in them both at whole foods and at school. they all suck DICK compared to the wrap i finished eating 2 hrs ago.

man it was good.

Barron

IndieMatty
09-23-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

MY LUNCH: im taking a weekend course for 1.5 credits on global economy. Schedule: friday 1030am -530pm, sat 830am-615p, monday 615pm-915pm.

thursday i went to whole foods and bough tomato and basil wraps, hierloom tomatoes (very juicy very good tomatoes), southwest style hummus, and cajun grilled chicken breasts. I also purchased delicious peaches and carrot juice.

Friday i brought 2 bananas, 3 peaches and the wrap that was the tomato and basil wrap with spicy hummus, spicy chicken and suculent tomatoes. washed down with carrot juice. it is now 400pm CST and im totally sated after eating all of the above. if i had a Samuel Smith Organic Pale Ale right now my day would be complete.

anyways, onto the Matty debate...i can purchase ready made wraps with all kinds of crap in them both at whole foods and at school. they all suck DICK compared to the wrap i finished eating 2 hrs ago.

man it was good.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

TL;DR /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="white">If you teach me poker, I'll teach you OOT. Deal? </font>

DcifrThs
09-23-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

man it was good.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

TL;DR

<font color="white">If you teach me poker, I'll teach you OOT. Deal? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't notice the "white" there on the bottom till i just quoted the above. i'll teach you poker for a % of your future profits. You get to take credit for any contribution i give to OOT.

LUNCH: HOMADE and brought to class. banana, peach (apetizers) ....then tomato basil wrap with southwest style hummus and cajun chicken completed with heirloom tomatos (very good juicy organic tomatoes). Beverage: Carrot Juice.

Barron

SL__72
09-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Is carrot juice JUST carrot? There isn't any other fruits or vegetables in it?

DcifrThs
09-23-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is carrot juice JUST carrot? There isn't any other fruits or vegetables in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

100% fresh flash pasteurized carrots. no concentrate, no other veggies. just carrots.....mm mmm good.

Barron

DcifrThs
09-23-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta try these...delicious hierloom tomatoes (like the ones on my wrap. i have a different kind for each wrap and sometimes i mix them)

http://www.sbfarmersmarket.org/heirloom%20tomatoes2.jpg

Barron

STLantny
09-23-2005, 05:15 PM
My dad has a huge garden behind his rental property. I cant eat normal store bought tomatos. Have you ever had a yellow tomato? They are great.

Eurotrash
09-23-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, I'm jealous. results?

chuddo
09-23-2005, 05:25 PM
so i called an audible at fazolis and went with one of those bagetta things. the classic italian one.

terrible. what a huge misstep on my part.

B Dids
09-23-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure if having an appestiser for your lunch and then bringing it to class is pimp or silly, but I think I like it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-23-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if having an appestiser for your lunch and then bringing it to class is pimp or silly, but I think I like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's incredibly lame. Don't be the jackass that brings food to class.