PDA

View Full Version : LC: WTF!

45suited
09-23-2005, 10:27 AM
So... after a nice run on the 22s and 33s, I decided to fire up my first 55 this morning.

Only problem was that I got dealt my cards and they were microscopic. I can't see them.

Currently trying to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

BTW, if I can't get it fixed, should I just fold until the later levels and push all-in based upon position / action in front of me???

Nicholasp27
09-23-2005, 10:31 AM
exit poker while still in level 1
uninstall program
go to website and download program again
reinstall

downtown
09-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Your sample size is too small?

Sorry, couldn't help myself... hope it worked out for you. Otherwise, I can't see why you shouldn't get a refund. Whether you get one or not, well that's another question.

45suited
09-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Whew, got it fixed. (Technical genius that I am, I shutdown my computer and re-started it. If that didn't work, I was going to try the old standby - bang on the side of the computer with my fist.) Only missed about 8 hands.

Gotta check the HH after the game to see how many times I got pocket aces while having the problem. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you hear a loud splashing sound coming from Wisconsin, that would be me throwing my computer into Lake Michigan after the game.

lorinda
09-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Now that it's fixed, I can happily point out that you always get small cards when you move up /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lori

downtown
09-23-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you hear a loud splashing sound coming from Wisconsin, that would be me throwing my computer into Lake Michigan after the game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad to hear it got fixed. Weird problem though! I will walk over to the lake later today to look for your computer, as I live only a block and a half away. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

lem45216
09-23-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So... after a nice run on the 22s and 33s, I decided to fire up my first 55 this morning.

Only problem was that I got dealt my cards and they were microscopic. I can't see them.

Currently trying to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

BTW, if I can't get it fixed, should I just fold until the later levels and push all-in based upon position / action in front of me???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahaha i'm sorry 45, but something about that greatly appealed to my humour. I can just picture you eagerly firing up your first set of 55s, only to be horrified at not being able to see your cards. Thanks for making me laugh. But i'm glad you got it sorted out now!
-Jaffa-

Dr_Jeckyl_00
09-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Let us know how you finish

45suited
09-23-2005, 11:45 AM
bubble boy - 4th place. damn river /images/graemlins/frown.gif