PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 08:09 AM
It took me over an hour to get here. It's drizzling rain. I saw four wrecks this morning, all of which were being mishandled either by the police or the people involved. I also got stuck behind three different retarded drivers, one of which had no less than 7 pieces of Jesus paraphernalia on her car including both a dashboard Virgin Mary and cross hanging from the rearview mirror, which was funny because I noticed the cross kept hitting Mary in the head.

But it's still a beautiful day!!! Nothing like the day after a good soul-cleansing drunk! I had long drunk-deep conversations with three different people in which I got stupid crap off my chest. I said a ton of things that needed to be said (and some that didn't /images/graemlins/tongue.gif).

The amazing thing is of the three conversations I managed to only annoy and/or piss off one of the people. Unfortunately it's the one relationship of the three that I care the most about at the moment. Hopefully I didn't screw it up too badly and I'll be forgiven./images/graemlins/heart.gif

Another of the three was an ex-girlfriend from my teen years that happened to call me. I hadn't talked to her in awhile. But this was the girl that I used to call drunk in the middle of the night and leave long, incredibly lame, heart-wrenching messages on her answering machine. It was hilarious. After me, over the last 18 years or so, she went through bad relationship after bad relationship and is now mostly into girls, which was an interesting conversation in itself. When I got home, I told my wife this girl had called me. The wife just said, "uh huh. she's been on my radar screen for awhile." /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well this post has gotten way out of hand. It wasn't supposed to be so squishy. But anyway after a good, long, soul-cleansing, load-dumping drunk I always feel good the next day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jason_t
09-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Jake it's post like this where I've come to see your human side and /images/graemlins/heart.gif you.

Slow Play Ray
09-23-2005, 09:14 AM
a) is jesus paraphernalia essentially equivalent to a bumper sticker that says "look out, i can't drive worth a sh!t"? i think it may be.

b) i got hammered last night too cuz my buddy told me blackberry brand would cure my cold. he was wrong, but it was fun anyway.

mslif
09-23-2005, 09:20 AM
good morning to you Jake. It is indeed a beautiful day /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeerMoney
09-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Dude, you just made a good post. Nice work.

Shajen
09-23-2005, 09:36 AM
WTF?

Sack up, Marine.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Los Feliz Slim
09-23-2005, 09:43 AM
Talk2BigJake

Bulldog
09-23-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Talk2BigJake

[/ QUOTE ]

nh /images/graemlins/grin.gif

STLantny
09-23-2005, 11:10 AM
I lvoe the mornign after a good binge. Im always my funniest when Im hungover.

jakethebake
09-23-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Talk2BigJake

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

I expected much more of this kind of thing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif