PDA

View Full Version : Inherited FE?

Big Limpin'
09-23-2005, 06:29 AM
Hero just got ass handed to him, lets say he has 1BB left.
Next hand, EP guy pushes (say for 10BB), and you are the button with rag-rag. I like calling here.

splashpot
09-23-2005, 06:40 AM
I see what you're saying. It's your best hope to get heads up. Plus the added equity of the blinds. I like it.

Pete H
09-23-2005, 07:01 AM
That's the spot I'm hoping for as a micro stack.

NP: Amoral - Drug Of Choice

09-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Come on, Limpin. This is painfully obvious.

Big Limpin'
09-23-2005, 07:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. I wish you would post here more often.

Seriously though, i don't think its that obvious, im sure i have folded in this very situation many times in the past, just as a knee-jerk reaction to seeing 23o dealt to me, and the blinds not hitting for several hands.

Nonetheless, this is intended as groundwork for some other questions i have regarding this type of situation. I was planning to ask them later on in this thread, but perhaps i could just PM them directly to you?

09-23-2005, 07:47 AM
yep, since i am a top nl25 player

Nicok7
09-23-2005, 07:50 AM
I like the idea, it reminds me of a post I made a while ago, the situation is different, but the idea is the same: use someone else's fold equity to be heads up with some dead money: Similar Idea earlier on (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3249956&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&vc=1)

Thanks for putting a name on this concept, I like "inherited FE" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

se2schul
09-23-2005, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also painfully obvious that some people benefit from this comment while others already know it.

I'm actually really looking forward to further discussion about similar situations.