PDA

View Full Version : Suited Connectors

09-23-2005, 04:11 AM
What are the odds of flopping a playable hand if you hold suited connectors. Definiton: OESD, Flush Draw, Pair plus OESD, Pair plus flush draw, two pair, trips, staight, flush, boat, quads, straight flush
I can calculate flush draw or flush, two pair and suck, but not all combined. Also the percentages of flopping a hand that is ahead of AA on the flop i.e. Open ended straight and flush draws, two pair, trips,etc.
Thank you

BruceZ
09-23-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What are the odds of flopping a playable hand if you hold suited connectors. Definiton: OESD, Flush Draw, Pair plus OESD, Pair plus flush draw, two pair, trips, staight, flush, boat, quads, straight flush
I can calculate flush draw or flush, two pair and suck, but not all combined. Also the percentages of flopping a hand that is ahead of AA on the flop i.e. Open ended straight and flush draws, two pair, trips,etc.
Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

See this post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2948434&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1) and its associated links. That should have all you need. Be sure to check out the search function and the archives as someone asks for this every few weeks.