PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction...

09-23-2005, 04:05 AM
I have lurked at this forum for a few years, and finally realized that I can help others here win money. I have a unique talent in that I seem to always be on the losing end of a game. I haven't decided yet if I'm cursed, or just plain suck. I'm leaning towards cursed because I have had winning seasons in the past, and I have a ton of bad beats. The first few weeks of this football season have been brutal to me, so I decided to help users out here by posting my picks so they can be faded. I only seem to lose on games that I actually risk real money on, so for the sake of the group I will continue to lose my money. If after a few weeks fading me proves to be profitable, I will gladly accept paypal donations so I can continue to post my losing plays /images/graemlins/frown.gif Just to give you a taste of how bad I really am, I posted a few of the real money wagers I placed this year.

Bowling Green+1 vs Wisconsin=L
South Carolina vs Georgia-17.5=L
LA Tech vs Florida-29.5=W
North Texas+6 vs Mid. Tenn. St=W
Dallas vs San Diego-4=L
Arizona+3 vs NYG=L
St. Louis-6.5 vs San Fran=L
Toledo-27 vs Temple=L
Oregon St. vs Louisville-14=W
Wisconsin vs North Carolina+4=L
K.C. vs Oakland+1=L
NYG vs New Orleans OVER 43.5=L
Bowling Green vs Boise St. OVER 76=L
Air Force vs Utah-7=L

There are more, but you get the idea. Here's hoping I continue to be cursed so the rest of you can get rich.