PDA

View Full Version : Poker Rewards (Prima) 500 raked for $50

BruinEric
09-23-2005, 03:29 AM
from the e-mail:

Play 500 raked hands between 12.01am on Friday the 23rd Sept. through to 11.59 pm on Friday the 30th Sept. and we'll credit you with $50. Only catch is you must play on .25c/.50c+ tables.

This is called a "reload bonus," but there is no code in the e-mail.

Nonononono
09-23-2005, 06:58 AM
I went through the Poker Rewards window that pops up when logging in. I was able to activate this promo, but received the following message:

"This promo has been selected but the bonus and required raked hands are not setup yet. All raked hands and purchases will still count towards this promotion but the data has not been recorded in our database. If the promotion requires a purchase the numbers will not be filled in below until you have made a purchase."

Haven't figured out yet whether a purchase is actually required.

timprov
09-23-2005, 07:40 AM
I love how the email came with an apology for how poorly the last bonus was done. Not one I participated in, either -- I've never actually played at Poker Rewards, and apart from play money for HULA ML, haven't been to Golden Tiger since spring.

darkcore
09-23-2005, 09:14 AM
yeah, funny thing they call it a reload bonus, but don't tell you how much you have to reload for the 50 bucks. maybe you just have to do the 500 hands...

SnglMaltScotch
09-23-2005, 09:15 AM
I do understand that you can't do the sign up at both Golden Tiger (which I already did) and Poker Rewards. However, can you do the reload? I don't even have an account on Poker Rewards, but would be interested in this reload.

BruinEric
09-23-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure this reload works for Golden Tiger members, since that cardroom is part of the Poker Rewards network of the Prima network.

My reason for this assumption is that I am only a member of Golden Tiger, and I received this via e-mail.

GailMI
09-23-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure this reload works for Golden Tiger members, since that cardroom is part of the Poker Rewards network of the Prima network.

My reason for this assumption is that I am only a member of Golden Tiger, and I received this via e-mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the exact same situation. Are you thinking that you can play for the bonus ON Golden Tiger? Or dowload Poker Rewards and use your GT account?

grjr
09-25-2005, 03:48 AM
Don't forget to "activate" your bonus from the page that pops up when you first log on. It says only hands above .25/.50 limti count but any hand that is raked .25 counts--even on the .25/.50 limit tables.

naschburger2
09-26-2005, 12:19 AM
I called to complain about how unclear the email and the info on the pop up is about the bonus and to get clarification. It seems that no deposit is required even though they call it a reload bonus and you can call and they will activate it for you or activate at the poker rewards screen. I have started it and it seems to be counting my hands just fine.