PDA

View Full Version : Site for SNG's (10-20 buy in)

09-22-2005, 11:38 PM
My first 2+2 post. New to forum. Which site do you find the easiest SNG's (10-20 buyin). I played stars, ub and have recently started playing party. I do not like party sng, but i recently discovered their $10 and $20 multi table sng and i think that may be the easiest money on the net. Structure is sooo much better than their single table.. What do you find ro be easiest for this level.

ewing55
09-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Those are all great questions. They even seems familiar. I swore I've heard them before. Repeatly. Even FREQUENTLY. Yes, that's it. Those are frequently asked questions. We knew you'd ask those questions so we made up something called a Frequently Asked Question guide. We came up a a cute name. We call it the FAQ. It is pretty hard to find. Like at the top of all of our posts.

-----------Jeff

Citanul, how'd I do??? Can I be a moderator in training??? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

QuickLearner
09-23-2005, 12:57 AM
Welcome to 2+2. If the FAQ ranks the poker sites I don't remember it.

I just looked through the FAQ. It mentions Party as the easiest and Pokerstars as having the best structure and player amenities. I think your best bet is to page through the postings or use the search function to look for poker site references. Good luck!