PDA

View Full Version : Last night on Paradise

Pirc Defense
09-22-2005, 11:24 PM
And it makes me sad. I've played at Paradise for many years, logged hundreds of thousand of hands and love the interface. But lack of rakeback and the fact that they can't even get a full $3/6 ring game going has prompted me to find another site.

Strangely enough I'm a little apprehensive, though it doesn't make sense to be so. I'm just used to Paradise.

See you guys at a Party skin tomorrow.

gr8vertical
09-22-2005, 11:31 PM
KU /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Uglyowl
09-23-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm always a little apprehensive about trying new things. There is alot to choose from out there and haven't really run into anything horrific, so game on.

Pirc Defense
09-23-2005, 12:31 AM
War KU!!! Can't wait for basketball season.

Thinking of signing up at Empire with an affiliate for rakeback. Anything I should know about Empire? Recommended? Everything on the up and up? Are all the skins pretty much the same?

Ryan Z
09-23-2005, 12:36 AM
I like Empire. You can easily get an affiliate with 25%+. I think the color scheme is actually a bit more digestible than Party. 3/6 is great too. Tons of donks. My buddylist is just overflowing with 'em. So, I say game on. Plus, PT and Party skins work so well together. I've always been partial to Party's Hand Histories. It's nice to get that little bit of coin on the side from rakeback, too. Buys a few extra cheeseburgers at the end of the month. GL.

gr8vertical
09-23-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
War KU!!! Can't wait for basketball season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope Rush lives up to all the hype

dibbs
09-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Enjoy. Gotta be wierd not having pots catch on fire when you win em though.

Michael Davis
09-23-2005, 05:05 AM
This is like arriving to the dinner party so late that all the guests have died.

-Michael

Pirc Defense
09-23-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just hope Rush lives up to all the hype

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, but I think he'll be pretty darn good.

Do you post at Phog.net?

Ryan Z
09-23-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy. Gotta be wierd not having pots catch on fire when you win em though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but on Party you get **FIREWORKS** and ***CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCK OUT*** when you drag a pot. I'm probably biased, but those graphics are just so hi-tech, I love 'em.

-r