PDA

View Full Version : Who isnt STLantny ignoring?

runner4life7
09-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I swear every post I read he ignores someone new...

Dynasty
09-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Who the hell is STLantny?

STLantny
09-22-2005, 08:39 PM
What? I dont know what the hell you are talking about? I have never put anyone on ignore? Thats weird that you even posted this..

smokingrobot
09-22-2005, 09:27 PM
it would've been hillarious is you posted putting both the responses on ignore as a joke.

kyro
09-22-2005, 09:29 PM
This was a very good post. It accomplished a lot. You should give yourself a [censored] pat on the back.

Eurotrash
09-22-2005, 09:30 PM
your bandwidth has been running out a lot lately, Dynasty. what gives?

STLantny
09-22-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What? I dont know what the hell you are talking about? I have never put anyone on ignore? Thats weird that you even posted this..

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to do this, when he replied. Ah well. THANKS FOR STEALING MY THUNDER!

Seriously though, I have no idea what this fruit is talking about.

Dynasty
09-22-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your bandwidth has been running out a lot lately, Dynasty. what gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can think of is that it might be because I'm hosting Andy Fox's avatar as well as mine. But, that doesn't seem right.

I need to look into it.

stanky
09-22-2005, 11:21 PM
I think maybe you are the one that has him on ignore...when you click on his post does it say "you are ignoring this user", if so you're a dumb ass.

STLantny
09-22-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think maybe you are the one that has him on ignore...when you click on his post does it say "you are ignoring this user", if so you're a dumb ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This HAS to be the case.

shant
09-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Wow. Good call.

09-22-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh so hard. Either that was very funny or I'm drunk

STLantny
09-22-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh so hard. Either that was very funny or I'm drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell if you are drunk or if this was genuinely funny, with one simple statement.

Show us your boobies.

09-23-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhhhahahahahah, i somehow had "Goofball" on ignore and thought the same thing. thank god I didn't make a post about it.

edit-oops i guess i just did /images/graemlins/blush.gif